The Dak Effect - 49 points

leeblair

Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe a healthy Dak Prescott does make a difference for this team. Going out on a limb…

Update/Clarification: Of course Dak doesn’t get ALL the credit. But the EFFECT of a healthy Dak is a better team performance, just like the EFFECT of Micah Parsons is better performances of the defensive players around him. (Seriously, some people need lessons in reading comprehension.)
That was the "Chicago" effect.
When Dak tried to move the team, he threw an interception.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dallas opened the game with 4 straight drives for TD, converting 3rd downs along the way and 4 for 4 in redzone. Dak did an outstanding job of leading the offense really if you can't see that then that is pretty pathetic.

vig454

Reaction score
You're calling me sweety now??? Oh, im sorry lil dude, i don't roll like that. But i respect your community. Be proud of who and what you are. Nobody is judging your lifestyle.

You take care lil guy and pray that The Most High blesses you with courage. Not keyboard courage, but courage that will help you in real life.

Now stay in school and one day you'll make some real money. I have to end this conversation with you now, because you're not on my level intellectually and you're definitely not on my level financially. You're much further down in both categories, believe that.

You do good in life lil dude, and you keep living your truth. Its not cool to try forcing it on other men though.
Lol, and the old man writes a novel everytime he responds :lmao: You NFL armchair guru you. The old man has no clue and then brings finances into a football forum, yep I've triggered gramps . Love it :thumbup::laugh:

Haimerej

Reaction score
You forgot the "dude!" ;)

giphy.gif

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
to me this chi game reminds me of the last phil game last year.
Cowboys were celebrating, and fans were chanting SB, and then came the SF wc game.

This was a weak chicago team, and cowboys looked good beating up on them.
after the bye, games will mostly be better teams, nothing great though.
The Phil game is the only big game left.

wash and giants should be tough div games, and GB and Minn may give dallas a hard time, I know rodgers loves to beat cowboys.
But GB is not a good team this year.

I still think dallas goes to playoffs as a WC team, and there will be the big test.
I don't like looking ahead, but I fell victim.
We win the next two on the road vs Packers and Vikings, and I don't see another team that concerns this team.
They know that Philly is their biggest hurdle, and the subtle changes Q is making on D leading up to December is already becoming evident.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Im a fan of the Dallas Cowboys and every player that wears the star. You're triggered and angry because you don't make any sense, you gotta lie to try and make a point, and i embarrassed you.

Stay in school kid.... You're not ready for conversations with grown men yet. Stay comfy behind that keyboard lil guy, and keep manufacturing lies to pretend you're a knowledgeable grown-up.
Have some patience and invite the conversation, peep has like 493 posts,, and Pappy wants him in the club house.

GINeric

Reaction score
Lol, and the old man writes a novel everytime he responds :lmao: You NFL armchair guru you. The old man has no clue and then brings finances into a football forum, yep I've triggered gramps . Love it :thumbup::laugh:

Ahhh... the broke coward is angry that he leaked out his lifestyle and trying to deflect. Go get you some money lil guy. You can't even have the same level conversations with me. I don't speak broke language.

Stay safe behind that keyboard lil guy and please keep embarrassing yourself. I get a kick at reading jokes from lil cowards. Okay, your turn to embarrass yourself again....

vig454

Reaction score
Ahhh... the broke coward is angry that he leaked out his lifestyle and trying to deflect. Go get you some money lil guy. You can't even have the same level conversations with me. I don't speak broke language.

Stay safe behind that keyboard lil guy and please keep embarrassing yourself. I get a kick at reading jokes from lil cowards. Okay, your turn to embarrass yourself again....
Hey gramps , still feeling triggered I see. :laugh: I know I have you paying attention to my replies, love it fruit cake. Mr. Football guru you. :lmao: And now gramps says he's rich and a Harvard scholar. Come on your turn , make it interesting at least.:muttley::facepalm:

Last edited:

shabazz

Reaction score
I don't like looking ahead, but I fell victim.
We win the next two on the road vs Packers and Vikings, and I don't see another team that concerns this team.
They know that Philly is their biggest hurdle, and the subtle changes Q is making on D leading up to December is already becoming evident.

….still have to deal with Mr Derrick Henry and his potential to carve up our run defense. However, Dallas is still the better overall team.