The Dak sucks and is to be blamed mega *merged* thread

RonWashington

Reaction score
That non TD to Schoonmaker was a sad development . Have to drag the safety into the end zone

Haimerej

Reaction score
Ah crap. They gotta let ceedee get more opportunities too. Too many passes are uncatchable
He needs more? Seems like he's getting targeted over half the time.

What they need is a WR who can play on the outside. CeeDee is a slot, apparently, because that's the only place he plays.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
You guys for what reason-just hate Dak. I been mad at Dak also. But this was not one of those games. I'm way madder at the "fake" Quinn and his hapless defense. Did Dak give up 28 points? No turn overs from Dak. Yet this fake defense gives up 28 points. So if you blaming Dak for this loss. We get that you hate Dak....Good luck with that.....

RonWashington

Reaction score
On 2 kickoffs on penalties the Eagles started at the 40 . Can’t give them that kind of field position .

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
You guys for what reason-just hate Dak. I been mad at Dak also. But this was not one of those games. I'm way madder at the "fake" Quinn and his hapless defense. Did Dak give up 28 points? No turn overs from Dak. Yet this fake defense gives up 28 points. So if you blaming Dak for this loss. We get that you hate Dak....Good luck with that.....
Yes we could’ve used one play here or there in d. A batted pass at the line or another sack or a overshown type flying around

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
If his shoe size was one size smaller that 2 point conversion makes it a FG Game .

:huh:
They refuse to acknowledge that play because it destroys their current narrative of "Dak did nothing wrong".

Plus, how can Dak lose any game? We have a complete team according to the front office. We did not need any help for this complete team so blaming other players for bad blocking or not getting open is bogus. The QB must accept blame when your team has zero flaws according to the GM.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Lining up in the neutral zone
Gallup drops a first down throw .
Steele had Chaz Green dialed in .
Plenty of blame .

zeke21

Reaction score
See my earlier post: I even blame the Tyler Smith false start partly on Dak. It's clear pass play until Prescott "kills" to a QB sneak audible, which was sniffed out but thankfully didn't count and the clock was stopped due to the presnap penalty. It was such a bad move to audible with the play clock winding down and asking him to maintain his stance and time the snap perfectly on the road.

He was trying to imitate his idol - Tim Tebow - and it cost him the game. One blunder led to another. Pass there and you have 3 more cracks at the end zone if not a TD. DUMB DUMB MOVE.
Agree.

That entire final sequence was just insane. Literally a 'how to' guide for losing an NFL game from a winning position.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Yes, we did lose because of Dak. He played like an idiot the last couple of possessions and cost us both points and then took sacks you simply cannot take.
took sacks on his blind side that Steele couldn't handle on almost any pressure all night? Goodness I have been accused of being a Dak hater on here, but if you think he took sacks tonight then you weren't watching the football game

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Yes we could’ve used one play here or there in d. A batted pass at the line or another sack or a overshown type flying around
49ers have a better defense then we do. Yet made moves. Jerry just sat on his wallet. Waiting for more money from the fanatic fans.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
took sacks on his blind side that Steele couldn't handle on almost any pressure all night? Goodness I have been accused of being a Dak hater on here, but if you think he took sacks tonight then you weren't watching the football game
Hey, but we didn't need any help from trades because the GM said this was a complete team. I don't want to hear excuses about other players. We have a team that didn't need any help so you can't blame the other players.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
49ers have a better defense then we do. Yet made moves. Jerry just sat on his wallet. Waiting for more money from the fanatic fans.
It’s weird that their big move was for a third string qb

Didn’t a fourth get the niners chase young?

Washington wouldnt gift you chase but ya wonder what a second would’ve gotten from someone

wssaustin

Reaction score
If he plays badly we got blown out like 9ners game. If he plays his best game, yet still finds a way to screw up in key times. This is a typical choker, just made the country club org and fans who refuse to hold anyone accountable believe there are moral victories.

This kind of loss is tougher to swallow up than a blowout.