The Dak sucks and is to be blamed mega *merged* thread

plymkr

Reaction score
You guys for what reason-just hate Dak. I been mad at Dak also. But this was not one of those games. I'm way madder at the "fake" Quinn and his hapless defense. Did Dak give up 28 points? No turn overs from Dak. Yet this fake defense gives up 28 points. So if you blaming Dak for this loss. We get that you hate Dak....Good luck with that.....
Dak played great till crunch time and he froze up. That’s on him. But he played well prior to freezing up to win the game.

Steele has had a bad year and this game was really bad.

Gallup dropped a crucial pass that lost us points in the 1st half.

Defense didn’t play great but didn’t play horrible. But a little disappointed in defense.
McCarthy, like Dak, had a good game until crunch time.

Smith, Schoonmaker are non factors and looking very bust like. We’re getting nothing or close to nothing from this draft class.

zeke21

Reaction score
You guys for what reason-just hate Dak. I been mad at Dak also. But this was not one of those games. I'm way madder at the "fake" Quinn and his hapless defense. Did Dak give up 28 points? No turn overs from Dak. Yet this fake defense gives up 28 points. So if you blaming Dak for this loss. We get that you hate Dak....Good luck with that.....
You do realise that Eagles have a pretty good offence right? They have scored 35, 34, ,25, 32,23, 31 and 38 this season.. against all comers. The horror was the 14 spot against the Jets in their loss.

They got lucky on their first drive with a favourable spot, lucky flag and they use that push play to devastating effect. We gave up 14 in a half but both TDs were contested, long drives. Then the 3rd quarter, Hurts got hot for one drive and the refs killed us for the 2nd TD.. absolutely killed us. The difference was that Hurts and Eagles offence are lethal from the RedZone.. lethal.

The D wasn't horrible.. no they didn't get a turnover.. but newsflash most D's don't get a turnover every game!! They didn't get gashed repeatedly on the run.. and were lights out in the 4th. They got the ball back in decent field position on two occassions.

So no the D were spectacular but they weren't terrible either.

This loss was on the offence. The Eagles win by shootout.. they give up lots of points every game against decent offence. Commanders have scored 30+ twice.. Vikings put up 28pts. So only putting up 6 points in the 2nd half was the problem.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
You do realise that Eagles have a pretty good offence right? They have scored 35, 34, ,25, 32,23, 31 and 38 this season.. against all comers. The horror was the 14 spot against the Jets in their loss.

They got lucky on their first drive with a favourable spot, lucky flag and they use that push play to devastating effect. We gave up 14 in a half but both TDs were contested, long drives. Then the 3rd quarter, Hurts got hot for one drive and the refs killed us for the 2nd TD.. absolutely killed us. The difference was that Hurts and Eagles offence are lethal from the RedZone.. lethal.

The D wasn't horrible.. no they didn't get a turnover.. but newsflash most D's don't get a turnover every game!! They didn't get gashed repeatedly on the run.. and were lights out in the 4th. They got the ball back in decent field position on two occassions.

This loss was on the offence. The Eagles win by shootout.. they give up lots of points every game against decent offence. Commanders have scored 30+ twice.. Vikings put up 28pts. So only putting up 6 points in the 2nd half was the problem.
Nah the defense cannot keep on getting a complete free pass for the losses the Cowboys have had this season. Every time a Cowboys fan says that the defense has their share of fault in some of the Cowboys losses. There's always seems to be those who try and come out to excuse them. This happened after the Cardinals loss and the loss to the NIners.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score

That's why you have a defense. So you wont be in shoot outs. Hold Philly to even 24.. we kick the winning FG and win 26-24...If you think holding a team to 24 is a stretch then God help us when we play better offensive teams than the Eagles. For me I'm not all that scared of the Eagles offense. Defense gave up most of the points the first half.

McCarthyMustGo

Reaction score
Yes, we did lose because of Dak. He played like an idiot the last couple of possessions and cost us both points and then took sacks you simply cannot take.
Dak has never thrown a ball away in the pocket. They should practice that all week long.

zeke21

Reaction score
That's why you have a defense. So you wont be in shoot outs. Hold Philly to even 24.. we kick the winning FG and win 26-24...
So we are going to blame the defence.. not the highly paid offence that receives more cap, more early draft picks and more resources? The offence that stood on the 6 yard line with a full set of downs and didn't even get a shot into the endzone?

I see.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
So we are going to blame the defence.. not the highly paid offence that receives more cap, more early draft picks and more resources? The offence that stood on the 6 yard line with a full set of downs and didn't even get a shot into the endzone?

I see.
They hold em to 24. We kicking the winning FG...so yea.... I'm blaming the over paid defense.

Sydla

Reaction score
Played great for 99% of the game. Made a mistake at the end.

That's it.

Mannix

Reaction score
Can’t be part of the blame Dak thing for this game…he balled out

I see.
I see what you are doing....Frenchy. :muttley:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dumb thread.

Him
And lamb are the only reason the game was close.

Exactly, if not for those two, this game is a blowout. Here are the players responsible for the loss: Gallup (he's become ridiculously unreliable) and Steele (his play is awful. He makes Chaz Green look elite). Also, the missed two point conversion, and the Schoonmacher play didn't help. As for Schoonmacher, he's got to run that route in the endzone. That should have been a TD. Dak played a great game. He doesn't deserve to be blamed for this one. He did his job.

Haimerej

Reaction score
No one talking about Ferguson being wide open in the middle of the field when Dak threw to a blanketed Tolbert on 4th and 8. Ferguson won right at the snap. Dak started the play looking left so he could've seen him. Blocking was great. Plenty of time. Thought that was a pivotal moment when I watched it live.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dak was not Brady or Rogers, but he played dam well against the Eagles.

For those of yall who want to get rid of Dak, do you guys actually watch the other games around the NFL?

Over half the teams have straight up trash at QB, I not even trying to be funny here.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Dak played well, but go back and watch that play. That sack is on Dak. The pocket isn’t being pushed, Dak can scramble forward at will, and he instead runs backward out the back of the pocket where Steele has CORRECTLY pushed his man upfield because any decent QB just stays or climbs the pocket. QB 101, but instead Dak panicked and just ran backwards. Dak played well tonight, but between the 2pt conversion and that sack, he did his part in losing the game
Dak throughout his entire career has taken really bad sacks.He’s among the worst in the NFL at doing so.I’m going to post an article which shows this point.It’s relatively long, but points out this FACT.
https://www.actionnetwork.com/nfl/are-nfl-quarterbacks-responsible-for-sack-quality

BKBDAD

Reaction score
that play where Tyler Smith false starts, was caused by Dak running the play clock down to the wire - AGAIN - and that was because he was audibling from a REASONABLE PASS PLAY WHEN YOU HAVE NO TIMEOUTS LEFT to run up the gut and go Tim Tebow. Not only was it thankfully sniffed out - we wouldn't have had much time left on the clock - but the time it took audible, Tyler Smith couldn't time the snap with the noise.

Bad move that will be overlooked, but it shouldn't. I've said it time and again: THIS is why Dak will never get over the hump.

Great game, played admirably, but in the end, the game was there for the taking with their best corners out and he went full superhero mode instead of playing WINNING FOOTBALL.

That's not hate, that's fact.
THANK YOU! TOTALLY AGREE BUT SOME ARE LATE TO THE PARTY! FACT, UNDER DAK THE BOYS HAVE A GRAND TOTAL OF 2 PLAYOFF WINS, NONE PAST THE 2ND ROUND.