The Dak sucks and is to be blamed mega *merged* thread

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope there are some bad teams in the playoffs again, sort of like the Bucks. :D We need more stats and fewer wins.

Cmac

Reaction score
1st and goal at the 6 with 27 seconds. There's no way Mahomes or Brady get denied there. If Dak wants to be THE Guy, he has to find a way to get 6 there
lesson learned.......give Steele help at that point.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Still screwed it up in the end, didn't he.
It's the Romo Denver game all over again with these excuses. I remember having this same fight back then that it does not matter how well you play if you choke when it is time to win the game. You blew it. Again.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
we just need a guy who doesn't choke when the game is on the line and doesn't take forever to get rid of the ball.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I know Dak hate is strong in these parts but the loss wasn’t on him. Tyler B and Steele are absolutely awful. Steele’s play in the 4th Q was Chaz Green bad. Defense got worked over in the third Q.

Loso86

Reaction score
Dude played really well tonight that's not on him, 78 has more of the blame along with MM plays and ownership for not getting help at the trade

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim93gt

Reaction score
27 seconds and on the five…

Dak can’t get the team organized and audibles, forcing Smith to have a false start…

There is one thing he cannot do and that is take a sack which he does (pure trash decision)…you can’t take the sack Dak!!!!

Just a loser
Get a life dude

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
While your at it grab another RT and Offensive weapons that get open besides 88
yeah, from the 5 yard line that midget could have scored, just get the ball out of the chokers hands. sheesh. 8 years and he's still choking

ESisback

Reaction score
When the game is on the line against a decent team this guy can’t get it done. Never has, never will and that’s a fact
Didn’t fumble, didn’t throw a pick, had better stats than Mr.Anal Push

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
I am NOT a fan of Dak at all.

But this game was not on him. AT ALL. This was all defense. Dak played as good as I’ve ever seen him play in a while.

I'm not saying defense should be part of the blame but you absolving Dak or the offense of any blame is silly. 23 points? Not enough, especially when the eagles were missing 2 secondary starters.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Didn’t fumble, didn’t throw a pick, had better stats than Mr.Anal Push
Didn’t throw the ball into the end zone on two plays, didn’t know where he was on a 2 point conversion, didn’t get rid of the ball when pressured, didn’t get a play off in time before the last play of the game, didn’t beat mr anal pusher

AbeBeta

Reaction score
This just shows how clueless you are. On the road, loud noise, and you can't let the clock winding all the way down for the snap, that would only increase the chance of a false start or delay of game. Guess what, both happened in the same drive.
Guess what. On the road, clock winding down, there are challenges making sure everyone knows the calls and the blocking assignments.

But yeah, let's speed it up and take our chances on a play where someone gets blown up because people don't know their assignments. Game clock is stopped -- you'd be an idiot to not use all the time you could making sure that communication is correct. Lose 5 yards vs. lose the ball because people didn't get the call.

ESisback

Reaction score
Didn’t throw the ball into the end zone on two plays, didn’t know where he was on a 2 point conversion, didn’t get rid of the ball when pressured, didn’t get a play off in time before the last play of the game, didn’t beat mr anal pusher
I know what happened. I watched the game, and it’s a waste of a fan’s time to try to reason logically with someone determined to cry.

Enjoy your night.