The Dak sucks and is to be blamed mega *merged* thread

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I am NOT a fan of Dak at all.

But this game was not on him. AT ALL. This was all defense. Dak played as good as I’ve ever seen him play in a while.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Idiots...most of if you. From the mods to the haters. You know the mod is an Eagles fan

TheHerd

Reaction score
The reality is Prescott was very good today until he had chances to win the game. Needlessly stepping out of bounds during the 2 point conversation effectively lost the game. Eagles were gassed and beaten up by the end of regulation - Cowboys comfortably win that in Overtime. Some of the throws and decision making late on always falls short of what's required to win a big game. He's the common denominator sadly.
I’ve loved Dak all along, but we’ll never win with him. I’ve become convinced. He’ll find a way. We just can’t finish. If pay him again, it’s just a waiting game to rebuild if the goal is the Super Bowl.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak is a loser...year EIGHT and he still hasn't learned to throw the ball away. He will always be Mr. "I need to better....I will be better"
Dak was in the pocket. The rush was on him since the hike of the ball. Where is Dak supposed to throw it without it being called intentional grounding?

morat1959

Reaction score
Dak has to know he’s been getting pressure from that side the whole game. He’s like a statue back there. Slow feet!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
1st and 5 at 6 and you got 4 plays. Ended up taking 2 penalties and 1 sack. This shows how inexperienced Dak is, after 8 seasons. How can this be your franchise QB.
We went 15 rounds with what many people consider the best team in the league. On their turf. And you are calling Dak out for penalties he did not commit?

CordovaRaider

Reaction score
More specifically RT lost the game. But I also blame the coaches for not giving him help during that last few plays.
So call a play to the right side so your QB can see the pressure and just throw the ball away and live another down…should have gotten 4 plays off but couldn’t due to the sack…

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Close this thread. It wasn’t Dak’s fault. Go cry about something else you baby.

Brooksey

Reaction score
27 seconds and on the five…

Dak can’t get the team organized and audibles, forcing Smith to have a false start…

There is one thing he cannot do and that is take a sack which he does (pure trash decision)…you can’t take the sack Dak!!!!

Just a loser
Dak played well for most of the game, he was terrible with the game on the line, YOU can't take that sack.

He took a 15 yard sack loss and wasted 20 secs?

CHOKE JOB

Kwyn

Reaction score
that play where Tyler Smith false starts, was caused by Dak running the play clock down to the wire - AGAIN - and that was because he was audibling from a REASONABLE PASS PLAY WHEN YOU HAVE NO TIMEOUTS LEFT to run up the gut and go Tim Tebow. Not only was it thankfully sniffed out - we wouldn't have had much time left on the clock - but the time it took audible, Tyler Smith couldn't time the snap with the noise.

Bad move that will be overlooked, but it shouldn't. I've said it time and again: THIS is why Dak will never get over the hump.

Great game, played admirably, but in the end, the game was there for the taking with their best corners out and he went full superhero mode instead of playing WINNING FOOTBALL.

That's not hate, that's fact.
He was the best player on the field today.

Your opinion is just wrong.