The Dak sucks and is to be blamed mega *merged* thread

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Forced another grown mam to make a mistake? Lol
Dak just couldn’t score on every play, forcing the defense to have to make a key stop.

Dak just couldn’t score on every play, forcing the OC to be in a tough position to make a good play call.

Dak just couldn’t score on every play, forcing the tired players to have to play yet another down.

Lol what is wrong with this fan base

MyUserName

Reaction score
so when theres pressure soon as he snaps the ball you blame him instead of the line?

Dak is the reason we almost won it
Except for that stepping out of bounds blunder on the 2 point conversion.

Swagger

Reaction score
I’ve loved Dak all along, but we’ll never win with him. I’ve become convinced. He’ll find a way. We just can’t finish. If pay him again, it’s just a waiting game to rebuild if the goal is the Super Bowl.
I scratch my head at how the Cowboys didn't close out that game today. They had the chances to get it done and that would have been a backbreaking loss for the Eagles.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Gallups drop and some really dumb penalties were the difference. I blame coaching for having such a dumb team.

zeke21

Reaction score
Close this thread. It wasn’t Dak’s fault. Go cry about something else you baby.
I'm not saying it was all on him but Dak was actually a big reason why we lost this game. Sometimes it isn't just about stats. Eagles D has been pretty poor all season and they played most of that last drive without their two corners.

Dak makes poor decisions, slow decisions and it costs us in tight spots.

There are lots of areas that we need to improve but paying Dak 40M and we don't even get a shot into the endzone to win the game.. that is why we are not going anywhere. Dak is a bus driver. Soon as we ask him to do something above and beyond game managing.. he craps the bed.. literally every time.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Dak was great today, this post is in poor taste today..
Dak played very well today, but really needs to learn to throw the ball away.His entire career he has taken some really bad sacks when ball could be thrown away.