The Dak sucks and is to be blamed mega *merged* thread

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Homers will just keep making excuses for Dak

Dak is a backup quarterback that had occasiaonal good games when it doesn’t matter

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I'm not saying it was all on him but Dak was actually a big reason why we lost this game. Sometimes it isn't just about stats. Eagles D has been pretty poor all season and they played most of that last drive without their two corners.

Dak makes poor decisions, slow decisions and it costs us in tight spots.

There are lots of areas that we need to improve but paying Dak 40M and we don't even get a shot into the endzone to win the game.. that is why we are not going anywhere. Dak is a bus driver. Soon as we ask him to do something above and beyond game managing.. he craps the bed.. literally every time.
Honestly, I think it’s more on the coaching. Dak got us on the 6th to win. Unfortunately, everything else occurred. He gave us a chance to win it.

Brooksey

Reaction score
1st and 5 at 6 and you got 4 plays. Ended up taking 2 penalties and 1 sack. This shows how inexperienced Dak is, after 8 seasons. How can this be your franchise QB.
It's so sickening he took a 20 yard sack and wasted 20 seconds, just throw the ball away...*** are you doing DAK

IDC how good u played all night.,. Win the game! That's all that matters, that was a a choke job

CxC1993

Reaction score
There's some games where there's a valid reason to criticize Dak. This is not one of them. He gave them every chance to the very end.

HungryLion

Reaction score
You just keep saying stupid post over and over my man

Most of the real world knows Dak just isn’t the guy to take you anywhere, he just isn’t
Well if people would stop posting stupid things. I wouldn’t have to keep saying it.

This is about this game. Dak’s play is bottom of the list as to why the cowboys lost this game.

Anybody with a brain can see that.

Run game was nowhere to be seen. Offensive line was horrible.

5 dropped passes.

Defense allowed 28 points and forced zero turnovers.

The list goes on.

Like I said. I’m fine with the cowboys moving on from Dak. But Dak played very well this game. That’s just a fact.

Lodeus

Reaction score
No matter how good he played all game people are going to talk about the last drive. Don't take sacks.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
man is blaming dak for getting sacked and not the oline
Jay, he took back to back sacks and got bailed out on the first one with a penalty. You have to realize in that situation you can’t take a sack he had time to get rid of the ball come on man. These are the kind of plays that are always going to come back to haunt Dak and drive the narrative.

Cydios

Reaction score
Again, this was on Terrance Steele. Dak balled in this game..

kevm3

Reaction score
Cowboys have to have one of the worst fanbases in the league.

How can he just magically not get sacked if his right tackle is letting defenders run right through him?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Well if people would stop posting stupid things. I wouldn’t have to keep saying it.

This is about this game. Dak’s play is bottom of the list as to why the cowboys lost this game.

Anybody with a brain can see that.

Run game was nowhere to be seen. Offensive line was horrible.

5 dropped passes.

Defense allowed 28 points and forced zero turnovers.

The list goes on.

Like I said. I’m fine with the cowboys moving on from Dak. But Dak played very well this game. That’s just a fact.

How do you miss a shot at three fumbles man the Eagles are lucky.

morat1959

Reaction score
This isn’t the first time Dak crapped the bed with the game on the line. It’s a common occurrence. We can’t sign this clown to an extension.