The Dak Sucks Thread **merged**

Legend

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the stats that "prove" this is a good thing. Efficiency and all that jazz.

Dak should not have to pass for 200+ yards each game. Zeke should get 30+ carries a game especially when he is averaging 4+ yards per rush.

Ball control, run down the clock, and keep the defense rested.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
I mean come on Ryan Fitzpatrick could do a better job with this offense. Dak cannot throw the ball down the field. Even when the team needs a quick score to march down the field he checks it down.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Being a great quarterback means you show improvement. Dak his rookie year was great, but he isn't improving. I look at guys like goff and wentz and you could see they are getting better. Even guys like mayfield, allen and darnauld look better than him.

Maybe this is the highest he can get.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do I ever steer you guys wrong? Mark this down. The front office's theme of the offseason? We made a mistake at the skill positions. We need to upgrade the talent around Dak. We failed him. He didn't fail us.

And most of you will buy that. You won't now because emotions are high but you will then.

condoin125

Reaction score
Dak should not have to pass for 200+ yards each game. Zeke should get 30+ carries a game especially when he is averaging 4+ yards per rush.

Ball control, run down the clock, and keep the defense rested.
Each game??? How bout a single game?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
You are missing the point.

No I am not. I continue to believe Dak can be effective. That said he is sliding fast. The organization has not helped him. For me the culture and coaching is the primary issue.