The Dallas Cowboys are the most valuable sports franchise in the world

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Went to the State Fair two years ago on the first or second Monday of the State Fair...Cowboys were playing that Monday night so maybe that had to do with it...

I went early right after they opened strictly to go to the car show and leave...

Literally 1 out of every 3 people had Cowboys shirts or jerseys on. And there were a decent amount of people there

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish Cowboy fans would quit emphasizing this. I suppose it's mildly satisfying to know this, but ultimately it has nothing to do with why we are fans and what we want the team to accomplish.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting that Forbes showed Golden State at $7B in late 2023, and now they leap frogged the Yankees by about #1B.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I could care less what NBC thinks. Just find it hard to believe the Warriors were neck and neck with Cowboys in 2022.

You must be one of those guys that believes everything from the mainstream media.
Not sure if anyone has answered since, but they have a brand new building.

Do they own it and is that counted in the value of the team? Jerry leases ATT from Arlington. Is that factored in somehow or no?

Could be apples to oranges is if real estate is included vs not is what I’m saying.

FanofJerry

Reaction score

Do they own it and is that counted in the value of the team? Jerry leases ATT from Arlington. Is that factored in somehow or no?

Could be apples to oranges is if real estate is included vs not is what I’m saying.
I could be mistaken...

I was under the impression that these sports stadiums was a huge modern day money making scheme for these owners.

If I am not mistaken...I remember something along the lines of Arlington paying 75% for that stadium through bonds or tax increases. Residents of arlington got free stadium tours lol.

I get that it also brings jobs and what not to Arlington and increased tax revenue.

But...I have read on other sports forums how these owners are getting the cities to foot the bill for these stadiums but they owners are profiting off it. I have read this a bunch...but dont know who actually owns what. Just that the new stadium and city tax payers footing the bill is a scheme every owner is trying to pull off. At least 5 years ago.

I have just never read anything about leases in any of these articles ive read about these stadium schemes. At least not that I remember.

Chasing6

Reaction score

I still think Yankees have more value than the Warriors.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I still think Yankees have more value than the Warriors.
Well yeah that still does seem off.

Once Jerry is gone and Stephen can hide in a corner and roll up nickels, that Cowboys number is bound to increase.

shabazz

Reaction score
I know a well known recent pandemic caused inflation, but that was a big jump.
Yes, the germ that shall go "unsaid" because of the triggering and anxiety that follows just the mere utterance.

But Hey, at least we can still say Chicken Pox in public

shabazz

Reaction score
I wish Cowboy fans would quit emphasizing this. I suppose it's mildly satisfying to know this, but ultimately it has nothing to do with why we are fans and what we want the team to accomplish.
We are so proud of Jerry's success that we validate him every few Billion uptick

Jumbo075

Reaction score
I could be mistaken...

I was under the impression that these sports stadiums was a huge modern day money making scheme for these owners.

If I am not mistaken...I remember something along the lines of Arlington paying 75% for that stadium through bonds or tax increases. Residents of arlington got free stadium tours lol.

I get that it also brings jobs and what not to Arlington and increased tax revenue.

But...I have read on other sports forums how these owners are getting the cities to foot the bill for these stadiums but they owners are profiting off it. I have read this a bunch...but dont know who actually owns what. Just that the new stadium and city tax payers footing the bill is a scheme every owner is trying to pull off. At least 5 years ago.

I have just never read anything about leases in any of these articles ive read about these stadium schemes. At least not that I remember.
You are mistaken. I was born in Arlington and raised my kids in Arlington. I know how much we taxpayers of Arlington paid. Arlington paid about 3
$300-350 million. The rest of the $1.2 billion came directly out of Jerry’s pocket.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have not believed we have had a SB team in over a decade. So I don't get upset when we get bounced. However, I think you have to be incompetent to not make the playoffs.
Chasing----yeah i agree...i just dont like the fans lied too...they are the ones that made him rich...Jerry as usual lied to fans saying he is "all in this season"...he is waiting for us to forget that one...has no intention on getting top notch free agents at linebacker or a super one tech so we dont get ran through like melted butter..
that has been our weakness for over 6 years...so i dont want to hear the lies anymore and so many after not just getting bounced but it was how we got bounced
worst humiliating loss in cowboy playoff history and players had planned huge party afterward so they were already looking pass Green Bay....its all on coaching
and Jerry...not having team prepared...and not having right players in key positions...bell a little over 200 pounds playing as run stopping linebacker is plain stupid
and that was week after week after week...we could have adjusted....but not us...obviously i am still very hurt over the loss...i will end here...blessings to you and family this upcoming year

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How many this century and/or since the team Jimmy built faded away?

GM Al Davis has been to a Super Bowl this century and he's been in the ground for a while now.
and Jerry hasn't gotten close.
wait mr Cowboyed said in all fairness Jerry has 3 super bowl rings????....what????...decades ago in a land and era far far away....wow....in all fairness we fans

have been consistently lied too so we might line Jerry's pocket and help team be worth north of 9 billion on 140 million investment and a super yacht worth

over 250 million...all on the backs of hard working cowboy fans many just making ends meet....nawww man....not kissing Jerry's boots no way

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
A2HAs9u.jpeg

Amazing how the NBA is up there. Especially the Knicks.

But NBA doesn’t have equal tv revenue sharing. NY and LA markets dominate.
Especially surprised about Golden State, I know they won a lot recently, but it wasn’t that long ago they were a doormat.

Half the team‘s value is probably just overinflated San Francisco real estate. :muttley: