Twitter: The deal Dak turned down, new details

ItzKelz

Reaction score
what has DAK done and won. Don’t say stats like everyone else. How many games has he beat teams over 500. Not to many. QB that want 40mil a year need to win championships not the stats game
I thought Dak was top 5 in this category for QBs since he has been in the NFL.

cern

Reaction score
As a boss, it's ok to cave in to money demands. But not to give up control. The front office was right to refuse that concession. Dak wants too much control. And it made no sense. Imagine the qb cap in 5 years.

rangers71

Reaction score
Goff executed the rams game to perfection. The rams won the game and DAK and the Cowboys are beat up and after a tough loss they could of won but didn’t. Excuses again

So now Goff is worth his contract? I have no doubt that you agreed he was worth that contract when they didn't even make the playoffs.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The worse part is they can't trade Dak, even though it seems like he wants out for whatever reason.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
So now Goff is worth his contract? I have no doubt that you agreed he was worth that contract when they didn't even make the playoffs.

Goff has a Super Bowl appearance on his resume. And yes like him or not when a young QB takes the team to the super bowl he is going to get paid

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I personally liked that we didn’t give him the deal. if he can’t lead this team to a deep playoff run he doesn’t deserve it. I’m sick of going 9-7 in a weak division.

dak leads us on a good run he can have his contact. If not I doubt they’re is a team that gives him 40 mil in FA.

lockster

Reaction score
Jerry dodged a bullet. Dak is not a 20 million dollar QB, much less than a 40 million QB. Thank goodness we aren't locked in on him. Hope he's benched and we start working on a better solution.

basel90

Reaction score
I think Dak looked way better. Made a bunch of throws under duress. They didn't really need Goff to do anything most of the game because the Dallas D was in a spin cycle.
A bunch of erratic throws , over throws , one bouncers , sacks . He does not know how to win a game . It has to be won for him . The record is obvious. Many teams have figured him out . Dak scares no one .