The disappearing act of Osa I can't spell his last name

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have you noticed? He's done this before.

Osa started off this season like a boss. 3 sacks and 4 tackles for loss in the first 3 games.

In the 7 games since? Sackless with just a couple of TFLs. He wasn't even on the stat sheet this week.

Your starting 3 tech and he hasn't gotten to the QB in nearly two months. Playing with a big lead in many of those games and teeing off on QBs trying to mount a comeback.

Where are you, Osa Whosyourmomma? Or are you just a rotational player?

HungryLion

Reaction score

Osa started off this season like a boss. 3 sacks and 4 tackles for loss in the first 3 games.

In the 7 games since? Sackless with just a couple of TFLs. He wasn't even on the stat sheet this week.

Your starting 3 tech and he hasn't gotten to the QB in nearly two months. Playing with a big lead in many of those games and teeing off on QBs trying to mount a comeback.

I think this is part of the reason they drafted Mazi. Yes Mazi can play 1T but I also think they’re hoping he can provide more consistent pass rush and play snaps at 3T too. As OSA clearly tends to wear down over the season.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think this is part of the reason they drafted Mazi. Yes Mazi can play 1T but I also think they’re hoping he can provide more consistent pass rush and play snaps at 3T too. As OSA clearly tends to wear down over the season.
Wear down? After 3 games?

And why would Mazi fill that role? He's a massive NT whose never shown any pass rush. Certainly not to be a 3 tech.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I believe he's gotten some pressure, but definitely is not producing like he was. Of course, a lot of the players on our line benefit more from the pressure that Micah creates or the attention he draws than their own play.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

And why would Mazi fill that role? He's a massive NT whose never shown any pass rush. Certainly not to be a 3 tech.
He plays 3-tech next to Hankins in some of our run sets, but more because of run defense needs than anything else.

HungryLion

Reaction score

And why would Mazi fill that role? He's a massive NT who’s never shown any pass rush. Certainly not to be a 3 tech.
While I agree that Mazi is a 1T or NT. I think they’re hoping to get more of a rotation going if Mazi can develop some pass rush moves.

As for OSA. Idk why he disappears. His inconsistency may be attributable to something besides wearing down or getting hurt and losing effectiveness

Pass2Run

Reaction score

I hope Osa got the smile intended from this.

Hilarious, man.

Kinda like Pollard hadn't gotten into the endzone in two months. Let's hope they all continute to elevate each other.

Praxit

Reaction score
.. you're probably talking about Osa, the hot diggity dog.
He'll come around hopefully.

CWR

Reaction score

Lol ok so back to this.
You can't make up your mind.
Fair weather much?