The disappearing act of Osa I can't spell his last name

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
My question is this - can one really be a NT in a 4-man front?
Who says the Cowboys always play a traditional 4 man front? You can have 4 men on the line and put Mazi over center and spread the other 3 out and he's essentially an NT then.

Don't try to make the NFL simple, it's not....

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The media people for the site just lift that info from the out of date college listings.
Who knows? The listing on the official Dallas Cowboys website shows hiim at 337, maybe he's not but I said that's whay I'm going on.

You believe what you want, if you don't agree with me that's cool, unless we can get Mazi on a scale somewhere with both of us present nobody but the team knows...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Have you noticed? He's done this before.

Osa started off this season like a boss. 3 sacks and 4 tackles for loss in the first 3 games.

In the 7 games since? Sackless with just a couple of TFLs. He wasn't even on the stat sheet this week.

Your starting 3 tech and he hasn't gotten to the QB in nearly two months. Playing with a big lead in many of those games and teeing off on QBs trying to mount a comeback.

Where are you, Osa Whosyourmomma? Or are you just a rotational player?
Another hot take that didn't age well, since it was shallow in the first place.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Have you noticed? He's done this before.

Osa started off this season like a boss. 3 sacks and 4 tackles for loss in the first 3 games.

In the 7 games since? Sackless with just a couple of TFLs. He wasn't even on the stat sheet this week.

Your starting 3 tech and he hasn't gotten to the QB in nearly two months. Playing with a big lead in many of those games and teeing off on QBs trying to mount a comeback.

Where are you, Osa Whosyourmomma? Or are you just a rotational player?
Osa ALMOST got a finger on the QB last game and everyone here acts like you're stupid for this take lololololololol