The disappearing act of Osa I can't spell his last name

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Always happy to see Risen stir the pot and then run away from his take.
I don't have a take, Rowdy. I'm accurately reporting the numbers.

Our starting 3 tech. Now two months sackless.

Bathe in it.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
At 338 lbs and a 4.85 forty time?

Lol, sure, whatever you say...
You literally just have to pull up the tape of any game so far to see that they’re lining up Mazi all over, with the majority of his snaps are at 3T and thus far he’s been a better player in the pass game than against the run…..although I don’t know the snap count numbers from yesterday.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Have you noticed? He's done this before.

Osa started off this season like a boss. 3 sacks and 4 tackles for loss in the first 3 games.

In the 7 games since? Sackless with just a couple of TFLs. He wasn't even on the stat sheet this week.

Your starting 3 tech and he hasn't gotten to the QB in nearly two months. Playing with a big lead in many of those games and teeing off on QBs trying to mount a comeback.

Where are you, Osa Whosyourmomma? Or are you just a rotational player?
I guess he took your post personally, LOL

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Osa started off this season like a boss. 3 sacks and 4 tackles for loss in the first 3 games.

In the 7 games since? Sackless with just a couple of TFLs. He wasn't even on the stat sheet this week.

Your starting 3 tech and he hasn't gotten to the QB in nearly two months. Playing with a big lead in many of those games and teeing off on QBs trying to mount a comeback.

He started the sack feast Thanksgiving day.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Mazi was 323 at the combine. He would be in the doghouse if he were in the 330s.
Of course he was lower at the combine, he would want as good a 40 time and 3-cone, etc. times. He was probably one a stricter diet, etc. program.

But I suspect he's back up now and probably gained weight right after the combine.

In any event, the combine was months ago, the Cowboys website lists him at 337, so that's what I'm going on...

calicowboy54

Reaction score

He's still disruptive, look at the ALL 22 you can see he's the one pushing the piles back with his penetration. its just the ends coming up field or on stunts that make it there for the hit or sack. DT should not be just measured on Sacks alone.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Well, that post did not age well, lol

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Of course he was lower at the combine, he would want as good a 40 time and 3-cone, etc. times. He was probably one a stricter diet, etc. program.

But I suspect he's back up now and probably gained weight right after the combine.

In any event, the combine was months ago, the Cowboys website lists him at 337, so that's what I'm going on...
The media people for the site just lift that info from the out of date college listings.