The division was just lost 10 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
The older I get, the less I care about these regular season games and playoff positioning. The cowboys control their own Super Bowl destiny right now. Focus on yourself, play your best ball going into january and anything can happen.
Same.

Philly is a really good team, and wishing for them to lose every weekend is just going to be frustrating.

Just take care of business in the playoffs and knock them out on our own

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes. They aren't losing more than 4 games. The Cowboys will.

Focus on the wild card and a playoff path that doesn't involve traveling to the 49ers until the NGCCG. Having to play the scumbags in scumville doesn't scare me.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
How many more weeks are some of you gonna wait for this to happen? At some point, you need to wake up.
You can’t rely on guys dropping winning TD passes or miscommunication on a TD ect every week. Eventually it’s not going to bounce their way by the law of averages. They are a good team but by no means are they a dominate 10-1 team. Keep playing close games and have the ball always bounce your way until it doesn’t. All it takes is one time in the playoffs.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some people constantly obsess about the team winning the division and/or getting homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. It is far more important whether the team is capable of winning four straight games in the postseason, regardless if games are at home or on the road. Why would confidence increase thinking the team can win three straight if it is incapable of winning four in a row?

What happened in Philadelphia today does not dictate Dallas' eventual postseason success or failure. The team will either take care of its own business regardless of what any other team does. Or it will not. Just like every team has done in every season in NFL history.

mldardy

Reaction score
If Eagles lose next 2 and we win next 2 are we ahead of the Eagles?
We wouldn't because the next tiebreaker is conference record. Eagles would only have 2 conference losses where we have 3.

However I think just being even with them might put some added pressure on them maybe get them pressing a little bit.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Forgot we gotta play the lions too lol. Just make playoff. 11 wins will be hard - eagles won division.

Steve007

Reaction score
You aren’t winning the division. Philly will win out and go 19-1. Go ahead and send the Lombardi to Philly. They are a better team in every single way. Just end the season.

Nobody can beat them; they are like Muhammad Ali. Just when you think you’ve got them, they rope a dope and knock you out.
49ers will beat the eagles.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
No, just tied. Not sure about tie breakers.
Conference losses become an issue in the tie breaker at some point. If Philly lose the next two game they’ll have two conferences losses. Dallas would have three. BUT! The Eagles finish with NYG/AZ/NYG. Very tough schedule.

beacamdim

Reaction score
Conference losses become an issue in the tie breaker at some point. If Philly lose the next two game they’ll have two conferences losses. Dallas would have three. BUT! The Eagles finish with NYG/AZ/NYG. Very tough schedule.
Well, that same "very tough schedule" is already reflected in Dallas' current record. Too bad that while PHI will be undefeated against those pushovers, we will be only 2-1.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Never seen a more illegitimate, lucky POS team in my life.

Dropped TD by Cook.
LOL refs.
2 missed FGs by Bass.
59 yards in the rain.
Gabe runs wrong route on GW TD.

Weekly occurence for those sacks of ****.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Eagles scream divisional round loss imo.

MikeT22

Reaction score
You can’t rely on guys dropping winning TD passes or miscommunication on a TD ect every week. Eventually it’s not going to bounce their way by the law of averages. They are a good team but by no means are they a dominate 10-1 team. Keep playing close games and have the ball always bounce your way until it doesn’t. All it takes is one time in the playoffs.
Thats what I thought after last season. Looked like they blew their chance against KC in the SB and they wouldn't get the same breaks and stay healthy this year like last season.

Yet here we are. They are 10-1, staying relatively healthy and winning close games just about every week while the breaks keep going their way.

So far nothing has changed. Still looks like a 2 team race in the NFC between Philly and SF with KC likely the only team in the AFC who may be able to knock either of them off in the SB. But KC is showing a lot of chinks in their armour.

slick325

Reaction score
What team in the NFL is not “beatable”?
What I mean by that is...the Eagles are not a 10-1 "boogeyman" by any stretch of the imagination. They should have lost the last two and probably the Cowboys game. They are not the '85 Bears or the 90's Cowboys. Not a juggernaut but still the best in the League.

That is nothing to sneeze at. They make plays when they need to and do so consistently. That is commendable. But, I also wouldn't be surprised to see them beaten at home in their 1st game.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score

I know there are other Refs on the field that shoulda called this, but this shill can't even be bothered to look at the play. Guess he's shooting for plausible deniability, can't call it if you don't see it.
DDb593TXYAARgAt.jpg

He isn't responsible for officiating the secondary to be honest. He's looking for hold, hand to the face or late hits as the line judge. But that was 100% pass interference

Status
Not open for further replies.