The division was just lost 10 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Not winning the division means the season is pretty much over. The clownshow loss at AZ, failing on 1st and goal at the 6, another season pissed away. That is unless you're one of the naive few who think the Cowboys can do twice what they haven't been able to do otherwise in 30 years.

The Cowboys lose every tiebreaker, they have to finish ahead of a team that is 2 games ahead of them.

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
The older I get, the less I care about these regular season games and playoff positioning. The cowboys control their own Super Bowl destiny right now. Focus on yourself, play your best ball going into january and anything can happen.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We ain’t winning out. Bills and dolphins likely beat us.
giphy.gif

Mannix

Reaction score
Not winning the division means the season is pretty much over. The clownshow loss at AZ, failing on 1st and goal at the 6, another season pissed away. That is unless you're one of the naive few who think the Cowboys can do twice what they haven't been able to do otherwise in 30 years.

The Cowboys lose every tiebreaker, they have to finish ahead of a team that is 2 games ahead of them.
I said that after the Philly debacle after they failed from the 6 yard line.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
As it stands I think we’d play the winner of the falcons/saints…..

That’s why it’s important we keep the 5 seed.

Win that and we’re likely going to SF. Then if we won that to Philly.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You are on an island alone here....did you not see the first half. And watch the Hurts 9 yard run at midfield the last drive....TWO offensive lineman were blatantly holding.
Nope, but I watched the second half. The refs gave some help to the Bills as well. The whole idea that the refs and NY office are conspiring to give the Eagles wins is absolute garbage.

"Everything that happens in football that doesn't help my favorite team is a conspiracy."
-Memoirs of a Cowboys fan

Status
Not open for further replies.