The division was just lost 10 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Forget the refs, what if the Bills didn't miss two field goals in regulation?

The Eagles never beat anybody convincingly. They sit and wait for the other team to screw up then puff their chests out and act like they are the best.

Flamma

Reaction score
Not winning the division means the season is pretty much over. The clownshow loss at AZ, failing on 1st and goal at the 6, another season pissed away. That is unless you're one of the naive few who think the Cowboys can do twice what they haven't been able to do otherwise in 30 years.

The Cowboys lose every tiebreaker, they have to finish ahead of a team that is 2 games ahead of them.
Yeah, at best we'll tie Philly and they'll win the tie breaker. We're not going anywhere as 5th seed.

mldardy

Reaction score
We ain’t winning out. Bills and dolphins likely beat us.
You haven't been paying attention. The Bills stink. Possible with Dolphins but what I've noticed is these AFC teams are not very good. A lot of mediocrity in that conference.

RS12

Reaction score
I think Philly loses to SF and us. Meaning Cowboys cant lose another game.

Aven8

Reaction score
Eagles are probably going to win that one too. I bet one of SF key guys will mysteriously go down.
They beat SF then it’s a pretty awesome stretch for them. But we will get them the next week and hopefully beat them. But we have to beat Seattle first.

Sydla

Reaction score
Someday I hope the Cowboys have a season where they are as lucky as Philly. Their last few games have seen them crap lucky horseshoes all game long.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Maybe but how great would it be to beat Philly, in Philly in the playoffs. Nobody would expect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.