The division was just lost 10 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Not winning the division means the season is pretty much over. The clownshow loss at AZ, failing on 1st and goal at the 6, another season pissed away. That is unless you're one of the naive few who think the Cowboys can do twice what they haven't been able to do otherwise in 30 years.

The Cowboys lose every tiebreaker, they have to finish ahead of a team that is 2 games ahead of them.
Absolutley correct! Well get to play WC weekend then back to Santa Clara for the divional round. all because of a couple of stupid losses!

Swagger

Reaction score
I didn't understand why people seemed so confident the Eagles would lose two out of three games against the Chiefs, Bills and 49ers. They are all very good teams but why would people objectively think it was almost a gimme that this would happen based on the Eagles' record over the last 15 months?!

I think this was a huge win for them today given they had such a hard physical game away to the Chiefs on Monday night. Regardless of questionable officiating it was some effort to win tonight as they were ok the ropes for long periods and basically one play from losing on many occasions. The kicker made an unbelievable field goal to boot! They will think one more win against the 49ers or Cowboys and not only the division but #1 seed will be wrapped up.

Cowboys will have to do it the hard way but apart from QB I think the 'Boys have the stronger overall roster this season.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
As a Niners fan, I admit we have zero chance against Philly.
jpj-frightnight.gif

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Ok but the poster you responded to mentioned Allen choked and you said Allen did nothing wrong. HE DID! Stick to topic you responded to.
Naw, bro. The poster stated that Josh Allen ‘choked’ - then referenced a pick thrown by Allen that culminated in an Eagles TD. And I just pointed out that Allen wasn’t the only QB in that game that threw a pick resulting in an opponent TD. AND … I NEVER stated that Josh Allen did nothing wrong. He’s a QB - not JC.

Let’s get our facts straight.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
The NY office kept Philly in it the entire first half, and then ignored two holding calls on the same play 3 minutes ago. We are NOT winning the division, so PLEASE no more talk of it....I'm going to go throw up now.
We’re winning the division, but now I hate Philly AND Buffalo.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Wait so someone pointed this out to me… if we won our playoff game. As the 5 seed then most likely we’d be heading to Philly in the divisional round?

Unless someone beat Detroit or sf.

Cause lowest seed would play the highest

Unless one of the lower teams pulled off an upset

Reaction score
The NY office kept Philly in it the entire first half, and then ignored two holding calls on the same play 3 minutes ago. We are NOT winning the division, so PLEASE no more talk of it....I'm going to go throw up now.
Meet the new darlings being ushered to one of the top seeds.

coult44

Reaction score
We still control our own destiny; win, and we go to the dance. Once we arrive at the dance, keep winning. Worthy teams don't care where they play, home or away. Heck, the Superbowl will be an away game, no matter our record.
I promise you the team doesn’t care. Just the dumb fans

cowboys1732

Reaction score
Did any of you play sports (football, basketball, golf, tennis…maybe some are swimmers). How about do any coaching? Maybe had kids that played sports? The only thing you control is beating teams on your schedule. I guess I just don’t understand a defeatist attitude.

If Dallas takes care of business down the stretch, I like their chances, regardless of their seed. Now, I am not confident they will, but if they do it will mean they will find ways to win on the road.

A lot of football left before anyone is going to the Super Bowl. If you think the last 30 years clearly defines what will happen down the stretch this year, I wouldn’t watch.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It was lost when we lost to AZ and Philly.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Never seen a more illegitimate, lucky POS team in my life.

Dropped TD by Cook.
LOL refs.
2 missed FGs by Bass.
59 yards in the rain.
Gabe runs wrong route on GW TD.

Weekly occurence for those sacks of ****.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
It is amazing how the ball always seems to bounce for them week after week. That will end at some point.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Not winning the division means the season is pretty much over. The clownshow loss at AZ, failing on 1st and goal at the 6, another season pissed away. That is unless you're one of the naive few who think the Cowboys can do twice what they haven't been able to do otherwise in 30 years.

The Cowboys lose every tiebreaker, they have to finish ahead of a team that is 2 games ahead of them.
Well lets all give up then and go watch some soccer.. wood chopping.. maybe we could do some kraft?.. I will go look at Pinterest and get some good ideas :)

mldardy

Reaction score
Naw, bro. The poster stated that Josh Allen ‘choked’ - then referenced a pick thrown by Allen that culminated in an Eagles TD. And I just pointed out that Allen wasn’t the only QB in that game that threw a pick resulting in an opponent TD. AND … I NEVER stated that Josh Allen did nothing wrong. He’s a QB - not JC.

Let’s get our facts straight.
:facepalm: I can't anymore. Goodness man. You mentioned what did Allen do wrong in your response to the Allen choked post. I pointed out that he threw a costly INT in the 4th quarter and then you come back with something Hurts did. No one brought Hurts into the convo until you did for YOUR own convenience. Hurts has nothing to do with what the original poster said.

You aren't paying attention at all. Stop moving the goalposts for your own benefit. You were wrong about Allen period.

beacamdim

Reaction score
Neither the NFL office nor the refs are responsible for the beat down in AZ, which is the real reason the division is out of reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.