The division was just lost 10 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mannix

Reaction score
It is amazing how the ball always seems to bounce for them week after week. That will end at some point.
How many more weeks are some of you gonna wait for this to happen? At some point, you need to wake up.

slick325

Reaction score
I wouldn't say well coached. They have an O coordinator in his first year that doesn't belong in the NFL without experience, and the same with the defensive coordinator. They are very fortunate they have a clutch QB that's been winning in spite of them. Hurts had 5 touchdowns 3 in the air and 2 on the ground. All but one in the 2nd half on wet soggy grass field in the rain. The game went as expected the first half. I did not expect the 2nd half although routinely this year the Eagles have been outplayed in the first half, and dominated the 2nd half.
The team has well designed plays and makes plays when they need them. Half of that is the coaching. They certainly are not winning despite the coaching.

That being said, they are very beatable. They look like the Vikings of last year with more talent. Winning close games but it generally catches up to you. Hopefully it happens to them in the playoffs.

GiddyD

Reaction score
You are on an island alone here....did you not see the first half? And watch the Hurts 9 yard run at midfield the last drive....TWO offensive lineman were blatantly holding right out in the open.
Truth. There’s always some company man to say the game is honest and no team has ever had bad calls that effect a game… a couple of bad calls can easily change the course of the game for equally matched teams… it would be so easy

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Actually, you sound happy about it.
Buffalo played a sloppy game for sure with way too many penalties that they earned. If their fans are blaming the refs they didn't watch the game. There's a reason they are a 500 team. They have the talent to reflect a much much better record.

mldardy

Reaction score
This is what I would say. The Bills and Dolphins are more capable than the Arizona Cardinals. If we don't show up and give 100% we could lose either of those games easily.
Bills and Dolphins are also more capable to lose to us too. Bills have lost to the Pats, Broncos, and Jets this year and needed a miracle to beat the Giants second string QB. And as I said the Dolphins don't have a win against a quality team. So you are wrong.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Everyone is 0-0 in the playoffs. It only takes one loss. Just think, the NFC could possibly feature 4 teams with 13 wins. I can guarantee that at the minimum, 3 of those teams seasons end with no championship. You just need to make plays in January. November means squat.
This has to be the plan - just take care of what is in front of you come playoff time no matter where the game is played.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
This is what I would say. The Bills and Dolphins are more capable than the Arizona Cardinals. If we don't show up and give 100% we could lose either of those games easily.
The Cowboys are playing much better right now than they were earlier in the year. Another game against the Cards is likely a blowout win for Dallas. I think we'll handle Buffalo easier than Philly did.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Never seen a more illegitimate, lucky POS team in my life.

Dropped TD by Cook.
LOL refs.
2 missed FGs by Bass.
59 yards in the rain.
Gabe runs wrong route on GW TD.

Weekly occurence for those sacks of ****.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
To top it off, we get lots of Eagles rump kisses show up here bashing our team while putting those Eagals on a pedestal.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Did you watch the bills tonight or this season? Evidently not. There is nothing I've seen to suggest we are going to automatically lose to them nor the Dolphins for that matter. The Dolphins are in the same boat as us in that they haven't beaten a team with a winning record.
We play both on road. Gonna lose

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
The team has well designed plays and makes plays when they need them. Half of that is the coaching. They certainly are not winning despite the coaching.

That being said, they are very beatable. They look like the Vikings of last year with more talent. Winning close games but it generally catches up to you. Hopefully it happens to them in the playoffs.
What team in the NFL is not “beatable”?

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
At the end of the day, if we aren't good enough to go @Philly or @SanFran and win, then we aren't good enough to win the Super Bowl

Fix the redzone issues, and continue to grow chemistry between Dak and any receiver not named CeeDee

We'll be the 5th seed and play at Atlanta, New Orleans or Tampa and we'll have another shot at Philly

Yep… is it gonna suck to be on the road all playoffs. Yeah…. But if we don’t go in and blow that first team outta the water we don’t deserve to be there. Especially if it’s an Atlanta with their qb situation.

Philly and SF on the road? We’ve been there already. We know what’s it’s like to play in those places.

I know being in the road isn’t ideal… but it isn’t a deal breaker. We can beat any team if we play our best ball. We can’t if we’re making mistakes like we’ve done in past playoff games

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
We still control our own destiny; win, and we go to the dance. Once we arrive at the dance, keep winning. Worthy teams don't care where they play, home or away. Heck, the Superbowl will be an away game, no matter our record.
We don't have to win every game. Another 2 or 3 key wins, and we will clinch a playoff spot.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
If Eagles lose next 2 and we win next 2 are we ahead of the Eagles?

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Yep… is it gonna suck to be on the road all playoffs. Yeah…. But if we don’t go in and blow that first team outta the water we don’t deserve to be there. Especially if it’s an Atlanta with their qb situation.

Philly and SF on the road? We’ve been there already. We know what’s it’s like to play in those places.

I know being in the road isn’t ideal… but it isn’t a deal breaker. We can beat any team if we play our best ball. We can’t if we’re making mistakes like we’ve done in past playoff games
Listen...if we go into Philly a kick them out the playoffs, then bring on SF

Status
Not open for further replies.