The division was just lost 10 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Reaction score
To listen to some of you guys, the Cowboys should just quit, and forfeit the rest of the season.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
You are on an island alone here....did you not see the first half? And watch the Hurts 9 yard run at midfield the last drive....TWO offensive lineman were blatantly holding right out in the open.
It doesn't look like he's alone. He had 10+ people agreeing with him.

You have ONE weirdo agreeing with you.

He's right when you think about it: you sound like a whiny little girl. Nothing wrong with that if that's what you want...no judging here. Just so long as you're aware that's how you look.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
:facepalm: I can't anymore. Goodness man. You mentioned what did Allen do wrong in your response to the Allen choked post. I pointed out that he threw a costly INT in the 4th quarter and then you come back with something Hurts did. No one brought Hurts into the convo until you did for YOUR own convenience. Hurts has nothing to do with what the original poster said.

You aren't paying attention at all. Stop moving the goalposts for your own benefit. You were wrong about Allen period.
Dude, snap out of it. The posters’ assertion was that Allen choked. I maintain that Allen kept Buffalo in the game - and put them in the lead in overtime. If you can’t handle that or reasonably argue against it - move on to the next thread. You SMH stuff DOESN’T constitute a reasonable argument.

Mannix

Reaction score
You aren’t winning the division. Philly will win out and go 19-1. Go ahead and send the Lombardi to Philly. They are a better team in every single way. Just end the season.

Nobody can beat them; they are like Muhammad Ali. Just when you think you’ve got them, they rope a dope and knock you out.
But, but, but....FA doesn't matter!!!!!!!!

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
We are going to have to beat them in the playoffs unfortunately because it really seems like the league wants another Eagles Superbowl with the obvious messed up refereeing in all of the Eagles' close wins.

mldardy

Reaction score
Philly game 50-50. Will
Lose to Buffalo and dolphins so 3 losses there
Did you watch the bills tonight or this season? Evidently not. There is nothing I've seen to suggest we are going to automatically lose to them nor the Dolphins for that matter. The Dolphins are in the same boat as us in that they haven't beaten a team with a winning record.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Philly makes plays when they need them on a consistent basis. They are well coached and talented, but they are very beatable. Thing is...they won't beat themselves.
I wouldn't say well coached. They have an O coordinator in his first year that doesn't belong in the NFL without experience, and the same with the defensive coordinator. They are very fortunate they have a clutch QB that's been winning in spite of them. Hurts had 5 touchdowns 3 in the air and 2 on the ground. All but one in the 2nd half on wet soggy grass field in the rain. The game went as expected the first half. I did not expect the 2nd half although routinely this year the Eagles have been outplayed in the first half, and dominated the 2nd half.

mldardy

Reaction score

I know there are other Refs on the field that shoulda called this, but this shill can't even be bothered to look at the play. Guess he's shooting for plausible deniability, can't call it if you don't see it.
DDb593TXYAARgAt.jpg

Dude just said I got better things to do then my job yall

mldardy

Reaction score
Dude, snap out of it. The posters’ assertion was that Allen choked. I maintain that Allen kept Buffalo in the game - and put them in the lead in overtime. If you can’t handle that or reasonably argue against it - move on to the next thread. You SMH stuff DOESN’T constitute a reasonable argument.
You snap out of it. Bringing Hurts into it when no one was talking about Hurts. Allen threw an INT in the 4th quarter when they still had the lead and it cost them the game eventually. That's all that matters. Who cares about Hurts and what he did in the 1st freakin quarter.

WHAT ABOUT HURTS? WHAT ABOUT HURTS? WHAT ABOUT HURTS? WHAT ABOUT HURTS? :laugh: :rolleyes:

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Did you watch the bills tonight or this season? Evidently not. There is nothing I've seen to suggest we are going to automatically lose to them nor the Dolphins for that matter. The Dolphins are in the same boat as us in that they haven't beaten a team with a winning record.
This is what I would say. The Bills and Dolphins are more capable than the Arizona Cardinals. If we don't show up and give 100% we could lose either of those games easily.

Bagman

Reaction score
Everyone is 0-0 in the playoffs. It only takes one loss. Just think, the NFC could possibly feature 4 teams with 13 wins. I can guarantee that at the minimum, 3 of those teams seasons end with no championship. You just need to make plays in January. November means squat.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
At the end of the day, if we aren't good enough to go @Philly or @SanFran and win, then we aren't good enough to win the Super Bowl

Fix the redzone issues, and continue to grow chemistry between Dak and any receiver not named CeeDee

We'll be the 5th seed and play at Atlanta, New Orleans or Tampa and we'll have another shot at Philly

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Never seen a more illegitimate, lucky POS team in my life.

Dropped TD by Cook.
LOL refs.
2 missed FGs by Bass.
59 yards in the rain.
Gabe runs wrong route on GW TD.

Weekly occurence for those sacks of ****.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
They have been soooooo lucky but the aren't illegitimate at all. They could EASILY be 7-4 but they are still a legit team. They are 26-2 with Hurts. He is as cool as they come but where I do agree is they are the luckiest team, literally, I've ever seen... but they aren't illegitimate at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.