The Eagles are going to win tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
and than cowboys fans will wake up to the fact, the organization just needs to make money. no longer is it in search of great teams, amazing players, winning championships. Fill up that stadium, accept low standards and blend in with the other organizations. no longer do we wish to set the standard, have something to cheer for or teams to look up to. we re just floating down the nice stream.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
NE is going to run into a buzzsaw tomorrow night. They are not as good as years past and Philly will be ready, especially that defense. The Patriots simply can't go through the motions expecting to win.

I just bet a good amount on the PHI ML.......don't even need the points :(

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
NE is going to run into a buzzsaw tomorrow night. They are not as good as years past and Philly will be ready, especially that defense. The Patriots simply can't go through the motions expecting to win.

Gluck.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Doubt it.
Brady will overcome everything that Phillys D will be bringing.
NE wins the battle of adjustments, that's what they do, and thats why they continually stack trophies.
I could see the Patriots winning by 14 points.

JBS

Reaction score

Yeah, pats are known for not being prepared..just going through the motions..

I mean how else does a team go to 8 super bowls in two decades??..just show up to the games

JJB500

Reaction score
It kind of sucks I hate both teams with a passion, but I can't deal with another year of Patriot worship! They should have lost the last 2 Super Bowls, thanks Pete Carroll & Kyle Shanahan!!!!

Both fan bases suck, Philly a bit more, but tomorrow "Fly Eagles Fly"!!!!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Shame on all that are hoping the Eagles win tomorrow,,,,, shame, shame...
I don't care if the Patriots hoist another Lombardi,, better living with that than seeing a hated rival finally put one in their empty trophy case.
Looks good empty from my Cowboys perspective.

GenoT

Reaction score
As far as the Pats getting #6, the Steelers have already passed us with 6 total SB wins...so we’ve been out of that conversation for some years.

However, being able to continue razzing division-rival Eagles fans — and their pesky trolls — that Philly is 0-3 in SB wins is very much at stake here.

Besides, how can any true Cowboys fan root for the flippin’ Eagles to win pro-football’s greatest prize?

TDHND

Reaction score
Living an hour from Indy all I hear from Colts fans is them hoping the Pats lose. I have to deal with an annoying Eagles fan here in town too though,so makes it even easier to root on the Pats to get #6.

Status
Not open for further replies.