The Eagles are going to win tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I disagree. The Eagles have no one to cover Gronk and Brady will pick them apart. I think that if the Pats score a TD first it will put a lot of pressure on Foles. What Foles are we going to see. The Foles that played against Raiders or the Foles that played against the Vikings. Belicheck and Brady had two weeks to prepare. It could get ugly. Whatever outcome I only hope that Pats have a 0 and the Eagles have 9 in their scores for all the quarters so I can win my pool.

EaglesFan1

Reaction score
The Eagles don't stand a chance. Nobody thinks they're going to win. The oddsmakers are giving them 6 points, and still can't get people to put money on them winning. It'll probably be a blowout. The patriots are a much hungrier, more talented, and better coached team while the Eagles are just happy to be there. It'll be ugly. It'll be boring, and the Eagles will go home losing their 2nd Super Bowl in the last 13 years.

Sooo wrong. It was at 6.5 and dropped to 4 cause people are picking Philly at a much larger clip. That’s why the spread is dropping like crazy... to get people to select the Pats.
Next, the Patriots are not more talented but they have the greatest player ever going against a backup.
QB Pats
RB Eagles
OLine Eagles
TE Pats ( but Ertz is excellent)
WR Toss up
DLine Eagles
LBer Eagles
S Eagles
CB Pats

The Eagles are much more talented and deeper but the Pats have the greatest QB and coach ever. It will be close but your are completely wrong on who people are betting on.

EaglesFan1

Reaction score
I disagree. The Eagles have no one to cover Gronk and Brady will pick them apart. I think that if the Pats score a TD first it will put a lot of pressure on Foles. What Foles are we going to see. The Foles that played against Raiders or the Foles that played against the Vikings. Belicheck and Brady had two weeks to prepare. It could get ugly. Whatever outcome I only hope that Pats have a 0 and the Eagles have 9 in their scores for all the quarters so I can win my pool.

No one has anyone that can cover Gronkowski. Eagles are poor at quick passes. The Giants should have beat Philly twice. Quick passes negate the Eagles excellent pass rush too.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sooo wrong. It was at 6.5 and dropped to 4 cause people are picking Philly at a much larger clip. That’s why the spread is dropping like crazy... to get people to select the Pats.
Next, the Patriots are not more talented but they have the greatest player ever going against a backup.
QB Pats
RB Eagles
OLine Eagles
WR Toss up
DLine Eagles
LBer Eagles
S Eagles
CB Pats

The Eagles are much more talented and deeper but the Pats have the greatest QB and coach ever. It will be close but your are completely wrong on who people are betting on.
Egirls Suck!!!!!!!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
worst if it's number 1. If NE wins and they have number 6, I wouldn't care one iota about that.

Agreed. Who cares if New England gets six? It isn't like they're breaking a tie with us for the most Super Bowl victories because Pittsburgh already has done that. The rival Eagles fans' frustrations are much more fun to keep intact.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Lets all revisit a SB many many many years ago where a young Dallas Cowboy team played a so-called much superior Buffalo Bills teams with a much better QB in Jim Kelly. The end result was a 52-17 whooping (should have been 59-17) by the heavy underdog Dallas Cowboys. This Eagle team reminds me a lot of that Cowboy team, even with Foles...

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
QB Pats
RB Eagles
OLine Eagles
WR Toss up
DLine Eagles
LBer Eagles
S Eagles
CB Pats

Hope you ordered some excellent cheese steak sandwiches for your party, because that will be the highlight.
Maybe with Wentz, the Eagles could compete in this game, but with Foles all your chips are stacked on your D winning this game, and B isn't going to give you that chance.
Conservative approach early by the Patriots, until B figures out what he always seems to,, your exploitable weakness and then Brady will keep your trophy case empty.
Enjoy your Cheese Steak.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
I'm trying desperately to find a happy place... this isn't it.

EaglesFan1

Reaction score
Hope you ordered some excellent cheese steak sandwiches for your party, because that will be the highlight.
Maybe with Wentz, the Eagles could compete in this game, but with Foles all your chips are stacked on your D winning this game, and B isn't going to give you that chance.
Conservative approach early by the Patriots, until B figures out what he always seems to,, your exploitable weakness and then Brady will keep your trophy case empty.
Enjoy your Cheese Steak.

I’m not saying the Eagles are a lock or even going to win. I was saying his post about no one picking Philly and NE being more talented is completely wrong.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I know some of y'all hate the Patriots and rightly so but how could you root against them when they're playing Philly? Cmon now!

No one cares if TB12 gets his 6th but everyone in Philthy will never let it go once they win their 1st SB. We'll never hear the end of it. Its far better to see their trophy case empty, IMO.

Go Pats!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I’m not saying the Eagles are a lock or even going to win. I was saying his post about no one picking Philly and NE being more talented is completely wrong.
Overall talent, like I posted,, with a healthy Wentz, I would even favor the Eagles.
Doesn't matter now, even if you went through your entire roster, and compared talent vs talent,,,
This game will come to Brady vs Foles in the end...... Brady wins.
So enjoy your Cheese Steak,,, I said that before to...lol
As Cowboys fans, we wont need a sandwich to enjoy watching the Eagles loose a chance to make history....

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
That is all.
puke.gif

Bigdog

Reaction score
No one has anyone that can cover Gronkowski. Eagles are poor at quick passes. The Giants should have beat Philly twice. Quick passes negate the Eagles excellent pass rush too.
I think that is what the Pats will do is those short quick passes to negate the Eagles pass rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.