The Eagles are going to win tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I do find it funny on the weekend of their biggest game in years you have a couple Eagles fans trolling a Cowboys message boards to pick fights.

Losers personified. Win or lose today that won’t change the fact that many of their fans are a bunch of petty schmucks.
I can't picture any real Cowboy fan trolling our rival's forums the day before a SB if the Cowboys were in it.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
why is a eagles fan on a cowboys fan board and there team Is in the superbowl I would be on my own fan board with other fans celebrating I still hope the pats win no way can I pull of the eagles to win

Sydla

Reaction score
Two tidbits of you believe the Pats will win.

- Philly’s defense has been different away from the Linc. They are givi up like 8 points more a game away from Philly.

- Schwartz’s defenses have struggled with Brady. Granted he hasn’t had a ton of Ds as talented as this one, but one close in Buffalo got shredded by Brady.

diver5000

Reaction score
Won’t be forgotten?

LOL. What does that even mean?
That's why we're here friend, to remind you just who is on top of the league (empty trophy case and all) and it ain't the puny DULLASS COWGALS....HAHaHaHa

maxresdefault.jpg

Proximo

Reaction score
why is a eagles fan on a cowboys fan board and there team Is in the superbowl I would be on my own fan board with other fans celebrating I still hope the pats win no way can I pull of the eagles to win

Just goes to show how obsessed they are with the Dallas Cowboys.

Such a pathetic fanbase.

Although in a way I don't blame them for trying to come to this forum. Have you seen the Eagles forum? It's been linked on here before. And it's as scummy as you'd expect. Basically zero intelligible conversation occurring.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am absolutely fine with the Eagles losing to the Patriots, truth is I'll probably watch the puppy bowl

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I can't picture any real Cowboy fan trolling our rival's forums the day before a SB if the Cowboys were in it.
The logical choice for trolling another teams site would be the forum of the team you facing..........but, we ARE talking eagles fans, not known to be very bright to begin with.....they are very proud of a statue of a fictitious character.

MistyAnn

Reaction score
I think the Eagles are going to put up a hell of a fight for that trophy, but hopefully like Rocky I .....and still Champions of the World - the New England Patriots..

River82

Reaction score
Foles will show everyone that a great team can carry your QB to the ring and the title, which is what the Eagles have been doing all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.