The Eagles are going to win tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Philly will win and win big ... they are good and I am one who could no care less of what the "experts" on TV say

:cool:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah, pats are known for not being prepared..just going through the motions..

I mean how else does a team go to 8 super bowls in two decades??..just show up to the games

I don't see that same fire/passion this season, do you? I know they will be ready, adjust and be in the mix. I would never bet against Bill and Tom but something seems off........

I do hope NE wins and Philthy loses in some dramatic fashion but I have this feeling, maybe just a gambling feeling but it is there :(

Garrettop

Reaction score
I hope NE wins but I'd probably put money on the Eagles at this point. Another terrible year of football.

Aven8

Reaction score
I've forgotten what a SB even taste like so I could care less who wins. If Philly wins with Foles however I will be disgusted, considering we couldn't even win with Romo and a hot Dak last year.

Until we change HC nothing will change for us folks.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
another reason this season has been so bad just be so glad when its all over with whatever the outcome. the cowboys fan base Is going to be in bad mood for a long time garrett better hope his team don't start off slow next year

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I have a feeling Philly will win also. They have the defense that can rattle brady.

Now ima hear it non stop from that pos fan base :(:mad:

Tussinman

Reaction score
I think overall Philly has more talent but i'm still not 100% sold.

I keep thinking Philly's defense can slow the game down but at the same time, Patriots where able to get 24 points on the Jags defense even with the incredibly slow start they had on offense

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Who really cares, i hate the eagles as much as the next fan, but all thing come to an end, cubs win ws eagles will someday win the superbowl, i think the cowboys will win another too, i just hope i am alive to see it

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
The Eagles don't stand a chance. Nobody thinks they're going to win. The oddsmakers are giving them 6 points, and still can't get people to put money on them winning. It'll probably be a blowout. The patriots are a much hungrier, more talented, and better coached team while the Eagles are just happy to be there. It'll be ugly. It'll be boring, and the Eagles will go home losing their 2nd Super Bowl in the last 13 years.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
this sits at Jerrys feet. some fans are going to have to realize what the state of the cowboys organization is and either accept reality or move on to other pastures.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The Eagles don't stand a chance. Nobody thinks they're going to win. The oddsmakers are giving them 6 points, and still can't get people to put money on them winning. It'll probably be a blowout. The patriots are a much hungrier, more talented, and better coached team while the Eagles are just happy to be there. It'll be ugly. It'll be boring, and the Eagles will go home losing their 2nd Super Bowl in the last 13 years.

I agree, I don't see it being really close when the time is ticking down in the 4th quarter.
Brady much superior to Foles,, that is the baseline and all that really matters.

ksadler1

Reaction score
31-17 Eagles

It's only that close because the Pats will get a late "who gives a crap" TD. Mark it down folks. It's going to happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.