The Eagles are going to win tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I’m in Boston this weekend and bellied up to a local bar for a guiness last night. Struck up a conversation with a few Pat fans about the NFL. After disclosing my allegiance they laughed and one pulled out a recent news article calling them the new love hate team taking title of America’s Team. Sadly I couldn’t argue.
The difference is they are proclaiming themselves Americas Team, Dallas never did, the Americas Team name was given by Steve Sabol of NFL films.

EaglesFan1

Reaction score
On the biggest stage in all of sports. I want to see them top McNabbs "vomit bowl".........the Pats are like the Cowboys used to be where the SB was almost expected to be an annual event........the eagles haven't figured out exactly what they've stumbled into yet.

“Stumbled”? They’ve stumbled into 15-3 while losing a huge amount of talent. Stumbled seems a little disrespectful to a top 5 D, #1 run D and a top 7 O. They probably had the best OLine and DLine in the NFL. Eagles are a very good team and earned this birth... they didn’t stumble into anything unless you call winning the NFC title 38-7 stumbling.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Yeah, pats are known for not being prepared..just going through the motions..

I mean how else does a team go to 8 super bowls in two decades??..just show up to the games
And they don't even have pinstripes or do they?

CWR

Reaction score
and than cowboys fans will wake up to the fact, the organization just needs to make money. no longer is it in search of great teams, amazing players, winning championships. Fill up that stadium, accept low standards and blend in with the other organizations. no longer do we wish to set the standard, have something to cheer for or teams to look up to. we re just floating down the nice stream.

Sure buddy, and once we are all awake the revolt begins lol.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Hate both teams and more importantly, their fans.

Eagles might win one, Pats, 7.

Dunno, lived in Philly DC & NY, live in NE now and want all of the Free Brady mothers and children to cry tomorrow because Tom will never be able to play again after what happened to him in Minnesota.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
no way you can change coaches and make it to the super bowl... you got to stay the course..

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope the Pats win, no way a 2nd year coach should be out shinning the Garrett.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
No Philly fan would ever root for the Cowboys against the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Think about that. Go Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.