The Eagles are going to win tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
So Philthy is gonna beat Brady and the Pats with a back-up QB in the SB??? Nah
I predict a defensive score by the Pats and a typical Brady performance for the win and #6.

diver5000

Reaction score
You dullass fans always like to brag about your 5 lombardi's but can't stand the thought of a great E-A-G-L-E-S team, wounded going into the playoffs,that might win their first lombardi. That's pathetic and won't be forgotten.

stiletto

Reaction score
Nope nope nope...their trophy case will remain empty and they will still have plenty of room in it for the homeless around their city.....

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
You dullass fans always like to brag about your 5 lombardi's but can't stand the thought of a great E-A-G-L-E-S team, wounded going into the playoffs,that might win their first lombardi. That's pathetic and won't be forgotten.
It will be when you lose and you will. I have faith in the Pats. Every decade or two an Eagles team staggers to the SB with the same results.

cowboyec

Reaction score
no....its not.
and yes.....you are destined to be forgotten.
5>0 however.....SHALL REMAIN.
"so it is Witten...so shall it be done"
CRASH
eagle
CRASH
GO COWBOYS!!!!!

diver5000

Reaction score
no....its not.
and yes.....you are destined to be forgotten.
5>0 however.....SHALL REMAIN.
"so it is Witten...so shall it be done"
CRASH
eagle
CRASH
GO COWBOYS!!!!!
Cowboys... out golfing...sad :-(

E-A-G-L-E-S... still playin' for the title Go EAGLES!!!!

aria

Reaction score
WHO CARES?! So NE wins another SB and they have one more then us or Philthy wins and they finally have a SB! Either way it sucks so stop living in the past!

Most of of you are too young to even remember the last time we won a SB or you’re so old you have dementia. Give it up! Personally I’m looking forward to next season and if it weren’t for the Philthy fans I couldn’t care care less who wins the SB.

Sydla

Reaction score

Won’t be forgotten?

LOL. What does that even mean?

Sydla

Reaction score
I do find it funny on the weekend of their biggest game in years you have a couple Eagles fans trolling a Cowboys message boards to pick fights.

Losers personified. Win or lose today that won’t change the fact that many of their fans are a bunch of petty schmucks.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Shame on all that are hoping the Eagles win tomorrow,,,,, shame, shame...
I don't care if the Patriots hoist another Lombardi,, better living with that than seeing a hated rival finally put one in their empty trophy case.
Looks good empty from my Cowboys perspective.

The eagles are low life. I would never ever root for the eagles for any possible reason. I would happily take the Pats to pluck the eagles and serve them up as crow.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m defintely leaning on taking the Eagles and the points today. The early big money went on the Eagles moving the line from 6 to 4 1/2

That said I still see the Pats squeaking out a win. Will they cover? That early wager was the right call though .

I’m hoping the line will move back up today as late wagers move to Pats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.