The Eagles are gonna be really mad Sunday night!

cowboybish

Reaction score
The Eagles are gonna be really pissed off Sunday night. Getting a shellacking from SF is gonna bring them to Arlington with a real chip on their shoulder. We are not the 49ers. The 49er offense is much better than ours. I hope we are ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Eagles are gonna be really pissed off Sunday night. Getting a shellacking from SF is gonna bring them to Arlington with a real chip on their shoulder. We are not the 49ers. The 49er offense is much better than ours. I hope we are ready.
yeah we have no chance, might as well not even show up to the stadium to play philly:(

GMO415

Reaction score
Facts- DAL has been playing better since the 49ers loss. Since that time, the iggles have been playing worse. You do the math.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Wrong the 49ers offense is not much better than us. Oh so mad is going to fix their trash secondary and bad LB play.