The Eagles are gonna be really mad Sunday night!

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Eh, 9ers layed a whooping on them. They’re banged up and have been very lucky so far. It will be a close game but I think we win going away.

Motorola

Reaction score
The thread title reads like a kid talking to a sibling that broke their parent's cherished vase:
"Just wait 'til Mom gets home and see's what you done ..She's gonna be mad!"

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
giphy.gif

nobody

Reaction score
The Eagles are gonna be really pissed off Sunday night. Getting a shellacking from SF is gonna bring them to Arlington with a real chip on their shoulder. We are not the 49ers. The 49er offense is much better than ours. I hope we are ready.
They're going to be even madder on the flight home after getting another L in Dallas.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The Eagles are gonna be really pissed off Sunday night. Getting a shellacking from SF is gonna bring them to Arlington with a real chip on their shoulder. We are not the 49ers. The 49er offense is much better than ours. I hope we are ready.
oh no...... so mad they we should not show up. They will be like the HUlk... so angry that they smash........ smh

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good they don’t play well when they’re mad

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
So if they didn't just get beat by the 49ers this Sunday would be just another game for them?

This whole "teams are mad after a loss" thing is yet another big cliche. Talk to most players and they will tell you the last game, win or lose, gets buried within 24 hours as focus shifts to the next opponent.

GMO415

Reaction score
That may be so but they have still only lost 2 games. I will be pleasantly surprised if we beat philly. Being at home will be some help but we will need to play some really good ball to defeat them.
Really? The iggles have been playing over their heads, injured, and won a few games with the aid of refs. With that said, that type of "luck" can't be sustained as you saw on Sunday. It continues next Sunday when reality sets in.

tomokawan

Reaction score
Scared?? Buy a dog. Not worried.