The Eagles are gonna be really mad Sunday night!

foofighters

Reaction score
We will be pissed off more. We owe them.
Will we? I really hope so but, traditionally, have not been a tough team like that. If we can embrace our TE's attitude while maintaining control, then I agree. In the past, Jerry Jones football teams are soft. I hope I am wrong. This game will set the stage for the rest of the year. Now is when our season starts. I am pretty amped up this morning and full of hope for our team but at the same time, I know what Jerry Jones teams have done in the past.

The Natural

Reaction score
First the Commanders were going to be mad because they lost to the Giants the week before the played us. Then the Seahawks were going to be really really mad because they got blown out by the 49ers the week before they played us. My knees are almost buckling thinking about the kind of fury the Eagles are sure to be playing with Sunday night.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Facts- DAL has been playing better since the 49ers loss. Since that time, the iggles have been playing worse. You do the math.
That may be so but they have still only lost 2 games. I will be pleasantly surprised if we beat philly. Being at home will be some help but we will need to play some really good ball to defeat them.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Dom is going to be very pissed off for being thrown out of the game. We really have to keep an eye on him!!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The Eagles are gonna be really pissed off Sunday night. Getting a shellacking from SF is gonna bring them to Arlington with a real chip on their shoulder. We are not the 49ers. The 49er offense is much better than ours. I hope we are ready.
so? they got exposed. they had been riding luck for a while, pulling out close games. now they got their butts handed to them. its our turn to do the same.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Regardless the outcome of the game it will be fun game to watch for sure

That and also I think Philly will have lost confidence a bit. They’ve been outplayed 4-5 out of the last 6 weeks

Feels like there’s 5 teams or so who are equals and Dallas is trying to crack that top 5

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Imagine how mad they'll be win they get a second straight beat down. Poor Seatle will play a super mad Eagles team.
I hope they play a super beat-up, tired, and disheartened Eagles team.

bottleKids

Reaction score
The Eagles are gonna be really pissed off Sunday night. Getting a shellacking from SF is gonna bring them to Arlington with a real chip on their shoulder. We are not the 49ers. The 49er offense is much better than ours. I hope we are ready.
Did you see how back of a tackling team they are yesterday? And how bad their secondary is?

Dem Boys 42- egals 24

Jarntt

Reaction score
Dom is going to be very pissed off for being thrown out of the game. We really have to keep an eye on him!!
Distract him with a couple of those crappy cheese whiz cheesesteaks

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Welp that’s it guys we should just forfeit the game since the iggles will be mad. Smh

JustChip

Reaction score
And win. They won't sweep us.
I’ve said that all year. The teams are too close to be swept. The only thing that gives me pause is officiating and penalties. The Cowboys simply cannot have stupid, unforced penalties like lining up in the neutral zone or false starts. I’m hoping the officiating doesn’t become as much a part of the game as the players and coaches.

Creeper

Reaction score
There are two possibilities. 1 is the Eagles are angry and looking to prove a point. The other possibility is their confidence is shaken. They have been hearing all year how great they are and how they are the best team in football, then they get blown out by SF, it has to shake them a little.

Dallas and the Eagles have something in common now. They were both blown out of the 49ers.