The Eagles are gonna be really mad Sunday night!

Blackrain

Reaction score
These players don't get mad anymore you see them all at the end of the game shaken hands exchanging jerseys they're not mad they make too much money to be mad.

That said the eagles defense has played a ton of snaps and after the first quarter look totally gassed against the 49ers to our credit we will have an extra few days of rest and should be able to hold their feet to the fire.

I think we have a pretty good chance of winning this game and that if they're going to be mad it's on the ride home from Arlington after we run that defense up and down the field till it falls over.

I want to see Jordan Davis and Fletcher Cox looking like the horse that pulled Scarlett O'Hara into home in gone with the wind.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who cares! They were supposed to be angry about San Fran's trash talk. What happened?

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Eagles are gonna be really pissed off Sunday night. Getting a shellacking from SF is gonna bring them to Arlington with a real chip on their shoulder. We are not the 49ers. The 49er offense is much better than ours. I hope we are ready.
Hopefully banged up and sore also.

BHendri5

Reaction score
The Eagles are gonna be really pissed off Sunday night. Getting a shellacking from SF is gonna bring them to Arlington with a real chip on their shoulder. We are not the 49ers. The 49er offense is much better than ours. I hope we are ready.
So!!!! Who cares !!!

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Can not play scared, just bring your own chip and kick their arse, not worried about their emotions...

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I hate this type of thread. This is one of the most bitter rivalry in sports and BOTH teams have a ton to play for. Everyone is "mad" We're pissed because we're still chasing them and blew a chance to beat them.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We need to punch them in the mouth right out of the gate. Wreck their spirit some more.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
OOOOOHHH I Shudder with Fear !!!!!!!!!!!

Bring those Maggots down to the Deathstar. We ready !!!!!!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
In theory, the Cowboys defense should also be "really mad" on Sunday Night. Since they allowed Geno Smith to torch them and hardly even made the Seattle offense punt the ball.