The Eagles are gonna be really mad Sunday night!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That may be so but they have still only lost 2 games. I will be pleasantly surprised if we beat philly. Being at home will be some help but we will need to play some really good ball to defeat them.
We usually do play really good ball at home. We have historically fared well against Philly. We match up well against them. I don't know why people ignore that fact. Anything can happen, but there's a lot of pressure on them too.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The Eagles are gonna be really pissed off Sunday night. Getting a shellacking from SF is gonna bring them to Arlington with a real chip on their shoulder. We are not the 49ers. The 49er offense is much better than ours. I hope we are ready.
I am so afraid!
I am quaking on my boots.
We can handle the egirls if we
Play to our potential.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score

The Eagles are gonna be really really really mad :lmao: Sunday night :facepalm:

I'm So Mad..Im So Angry..:lmao::cool:

5 Ways to Cope With Anger​

If you are experiencing anger, there are things that you can do to manage your emotions When Posting. Below is a list of some things that may help.

1.Take Some Deep Breaths cowboybish When Posting:

When anger strikes, it’s easy to get caught up in the heat of the moment When Posting. Your body often enters a state known as the fight or flight response, which helps prime your body to take action. Your heart rate increases When Posting and you begin to breathe much more rapidly.

2.Recognize Your Response to Anger:
Feelings of anger are usually accompanied by both physical and mental symptoms When Posting. You might feel your heart rate and breathing increase.

3.Change The Way Your Thinking When Posting cowboybish: :lmao::laugh:
One way to reduce your anger is to change the way that you think about events, people, or situations or The Football Team You Are Facing

4.Use Relaxation Strategies cowboybish When Posting:

In addition to deep breathing, learning relaxation strategies such as mindfulness, meditation, visualization, and progressive muscle relaxation can help you keep your cool when you find yourself getting angry

5. Understand Why You’re Feeling Angry:
In addition to finding new ways to think and respond When Posting, it is also important to understand what might be triggering your anger When Posting in the first place. Anger can be caused by a number of different things When Posting:

Okay cowboybish,There You Have It..Now You Can Send This To The Eagles Org...LOL..

My Response Is Just Fun & Games.. cowboybish #GoCowboys

Loso86

Reaction score
The Eagles are gonna be really pissed off Sunday night. Getting a shellacking from SF is gonna bring them to Arlington with a real chip on their shoulder. We are not the 49ers. The 49er offense is much better than ours. I hope we are ready.
We'll be pissed to that we beat ourselves against them in Philly

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
As long as the Eagles don't bring their Hometown Refs, they're going to get 40pts drop on their butts on Primetime. Their back 7 is a hot mess.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
As long as the Eagles don't bring their Hometown Refs, they're going to get 40pts drop on their butts on Primetime. Their back 7 is a hot mess.
Packers sure got some home cooking last night. Those refs sucked arse and giftwrapped the game at the end.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Personally, I would be consistently upset wearing bile vomit colored jerseys and pants. Sickening.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Team A
380 Yards Per Game
32.3 Points Per Game

Team B
391.9 Yards Per Game
29.3 Points Per game

What team are you taking?

Rayman70

Reaction score
We get paid too. We have something to prove SUNDAY NIGHT.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
That’s what I was thinking also… I think it probably would’ve been better had the eagles won… as it is very doubtful that we’re gonna catch them in the standings, and I would greatly prefer going to Philly in the NFC CG then going to San Fran

IceBowler

Reaction score
If you're all thinking the Iggles will be called for more penalties than Dallas .. you need to rethink. Yesterday was the FIRST time Philly had more penalties than their opponent all season. With Philly and SF being the apparent darlings of the League Office, I was interested to see what would happen. That was perhaps the most evenly officiated game of the season. Unfortunately, that WILL NOT be the case at ATT Sunday night.

Roger's hatred for Jerry run's very deep.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
so? they got exposed. they had been riding luck for a while, pulling out close games. now they got their butts handed to them. its our turn to do the same.
LOL the way you constructed this it makes it seem you think it's our turn to get our butts handed to us!

stilltheguru

Reaction score
If we don't control hurts in the pocket we lose. He wasn't doing his little running back impersonation vs niners and he was getting smacked

blueblood70

Reaction score
First off it's odd you mentioned our offense first no our defense is a problem our defense isn't as good as the 49ers defense first and foremost that's the problem it's gonna be our defense against their offense I mean where you been I mean you guys just keep just giving Dan Quinn in this defensive pass did you watch some of these games this year especially the three losses but if you needed a reminder go turn on the tape from the Seattle game go find that video dig it up let me know how you feel about the defense this defense is just average at best the only time they look good is when they're playing lesser teams with weak offensive lines and below average quarterbacks any other time they're getting walked down the field over and over and over I'd be more concerned with our offense not being able to keep up because the defense is gonna be allowing too many points again... Just like the game in Philly they gave up 28 points that's just too much I mean people I know this is the new NFL where people are expecting higher scores but some of the best defenses in the history of the NFL and which this team was trying to claim they had earned A moniker which they have not gave up under 13 points per game for an entire season...
Is it too much to ask for them to keep the score under 20?? I mean isn't that the reputation and the expectation coming into the season that Mike McCarthy himself designed an offense to be conservative in order to protect the defense and play a safe low risk game??

Mike McCarthy suddenly while being criticized for no really good reason had to change to a more aggressive offense and do crazy stuff in a game or he's getting questioned for going forward on 4th and two and also throwing the ball on 3rd down instead of running it to eat clock because he had to!! Mike McCarthy is now had to design an offense to try to outscore the other team in a high scoring affair which is ridiculous so let's start with Dan Quinn and the concern should start with the defense...

I call this the boom or bust defense this is an opportunistic defense that needs the big sack the big interception or a fumble in order to even have drives get stalled let alone they finishing in points far too often..

RonnieT24

Reaction score
That’s what I was thinking also… I think it probably would’ve been better had the eagles won… as it is very doubtful that we’re gonna catch them in the standings, and I would greatly prefer going to Philly in the NFC CG then going to San Fran
I don't know but I think if I was a player I would rather go to Santa Clara than Philly in January .. Santa Clara will be damp and cool but Philly could be sub-freezing. Nobody wants to play a high stakes game in that crap.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I don't know but I think if I was a player I would rather go to Santa Clara than Philly in January .. Santa Clara will be damp and cool but Philly could be sub-freezing. Nobody wants to play a high stakes game in that crap.
We can beat Philly anywhere… I’m not so sure about San Fran.