The Eagles are making me uncomfortable

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
The Cowboys just need to take care of business. They are in the driver's seat as far as the NFC East, not the Eagles.

I want help. We want the Eagles to lose before we have to play them because I'm not having a good feeling about our chances. And no, we aren't in the driver seat. They control their own destiny, as do we. We are on equal ground.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
People keep coming back to the Dallas game w/ Foles and it's stupid. He's a 2nd year QB and you can't expect him to play perfect every single game.

He's got 19 TDs & 0 INT....the Eagles are red hot

Yes they are.

I'm curious if this 10 day off is going to help or hurt us?

Hmmm...

Szczepanik

Reaction score
The eagles? Come on.

The refs are the ones that make me uncomfortable.

Look at the difference between our teams and the reffing. First off against AZ, Philly was giftwrapped favorable calls the ENTIRE 4th quarter.

Ridiculous officiating.

dallasdave

Reaction score
The Eagles are making me uncomfortable because they are like a hemorrhoid, in other words a pain in the butt.

EvilJerry88

Reaction score
The idea that San Fran or Carolina is waiting for whoever wins this division in the first round makes me uncomfortable

San Fran isn't that good. Hoping we get the 3 seed and will have them. And if the Eagles get the division then I would like them to face Carolina.

The Natural

Reaction score
San Fran isn't that good. Hoping we get the 3 seed and will have them. And if the Eagles get the division then I would like them to face Carolina.

winning is the #1 priority but they should avoid being on N.O.'s side of the bracket at all costs. Best case scenario is stay put at 4 and give yourself a chance to exercise some demons in Seattle in the divisional.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never underestimate the west coast team traveling to the east coast to play an early game angle.

I'm not trying to discredit their win today but that's a big factor.

They played the Pack without Rodgers.

There's two losses they avoided this past month. They wouldn't have won either under different circumstances, IMO.

As an aside, Nick Foles would have to win like 4 Super Bowls before I considered him legit. It's like I'm watching Napoleon Dynamite under center.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Never underestimate the west coast team traveling to the east coast to play an early game angle.

I'm not trying to discredit their win today but that's a big factor.

They played the Pack without Rodgers.

There's two losses they avoided this past month. They wouldn't have won either under different circumstances, IMO.

As an aside, Nick Foles would have to win like 4 Super Bowls before I considered him legit. It's like I'm watching Napoleon Dynamite under center.

Keep in mind he has been playing with the lead in all 4 wins because the eagles either scored first or the other team got the ball first and went 3 and out

Don Corleone

Reaction score
The idea that San Fran or Carolina is waiting for whoever wins this division in the first round makes me uncomfortable

I would LOVE to face San Fran in the playoffs. Especially if they have to travel to Dallas.

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
Not sure about this.......but if the eagles beat us in the last game and we both have same record and that gives us a split.....so were TIED.

But the second tie breaker is division record which we will have won.....so, it wont matter , if we have the same record if we lose to the eagles....

Right???

mahoneybill

Reaction score
What's pissing me off is that no team they have played has made any kind of adjustment when the game starts. For example, why can't the Lions look at the last time the eagles offense with Foles was shutdown? And that's one of the main reasons I think this league is rigged and what the last game of the season between us and the eagles to be for the division. All the refs got the memo

Not one for conspiracy theories but is uncanny how final games appear to be win or go homes more often than not.

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
I would LOVE to face San Fran in the playoffs. Especially if they have to travel to Dallas.

Not me. That's a tough smash mouth team.......with , I think the best defense in the league,,,,,,,that team is built for the playoffs....

Seattle is good, But they remind me of the Vikings in their 15-1 season. You just knew they would drop one in the playoffs.....

The Natural

Reaction score
Not sure about this.......but if the eagles beat us in the last game and we both have same record and that gives us a split.....so were TIED.

But the second tie breaker is division record which we will have won.....so, it wont matter , if we have the same record if we lose to the eagles....

Right???

edit: tried this scenario again in the playoff generator and you are right

but it's also under the assumption we beat the Commanders, otherwise we'd have equal division records

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
edit: tried this scenario again in the playoff generator and you are right

but it's also under the assumption we beat the Commanders, otherwise we'd have equal division records

It's always something.........throw out the records when we play the skins......:)

And. Anybody know the 3rd tie breaker??? Conference record???

Bigdog

Reaction score
I want help. We want the Eagles to lose before we have to play them because I'm not having a good feeling about our chances. And no, we aren't in the driver seat. They control their own destiny, as do we. We are on equal ground.

I think we are in the drivers seat due to us having a better division record. If we win out, we are in. Simple as that. I think we can still lose a game before we play are last ghame with the Eagles and if we beat the, we are in.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I think we are in the drivers seat due to us having a better division record. If we win out, we are in. Simple as that. I think we can still lose a game before we play are last ghame with the Eagles and if we beat the, we are in.

I will be stunned if we have not clinched the division by 12/22.

cej757

Reaction score
I have a feeling that Detroit game is gonna come back to bite us.