The Eagles have been crowned!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I love it!!!!! The bootleg version of the Baltimore Raven are now the Super Bowl favorites. The Talking Heads are crowing. Like I thought the Cowboys would get no credit for beating the Bengals but the Eagles get credit for stopping Cousins. I am calling it right now. The Commanders will beat the Eagles next Sunday. For the fake Cowboys fan on the Zone who love the Eagles, Hurts is not taking less money then Murray.

stinkface

Reaction score
Have you watched the Commanders defense in the first two weeks? They are awful! They cannot even slow down the run game. It will take a team with a very good defense to slow down that Eagles offense.

I see Slade picking off Carson at least once. Eagles will win. Commanders have almost zero D.

The Natural

Reaction score
The eagles and cowboys had surprise wins week 2. Like it or not its ok to recognize they have a good roster.
Was it really a surprise or did the media just gas the Vikings because of how they looked against grumpy Rodgers?

But yea they are better this year. And looking at their cupcake schedule we may very well be the best team they play all season.

chicago JK

Reaction score
They look really good. It is a long season though. I went into Sundays game thinking we would get a top 10 pick. Maybe that is still true, but getting the win on Sunday may have changed things. I still think they are too limited on offense to be a serious threat but we will see.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You have to hand it to the Eagles. They never stand pat in the offseason. AJ Brown has really transformed their offense. Howie Roseman is never content and is always wheeling and dealing. They have designed an offense around what Jalen Hurts can do well instead of forcing him to be a pocket passer and its working....... and their secondary is legit.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
I love it!!!!! The bootleg version of the Baltimore Raven are now the Super Bowl favorites. The Talking Heads are crowing. Like I thought the Cowboys would get no credit for beating the Bengals but the Eagles get credit for stopping Cousins. I am calling it right now. The Commanders will beat the Eagles next Sunday. For the fake Cowboys fan on the Zone who love the Eagles, Hurts is not taking less money then Murray.

They have this kind of game every year week 1 or week 2 and then wah.

khiladi

Reaction score
No, the real QB with his team in Buffalo, the guy who Dak fanboys were telling us isn’t better than Dak have been crowned, and last nights game was added evidence. Dak fans know nothing about QB play in reality.

Nobody is picking anybody from the NFC East.

Carson

Reaction score
Looking at their schedule I predicted they would be 8-1, 9-0 around the time we hit our bye week.

Jipper

Reaction score
They are tough plan for. Qb who runs and now has 3-4 solid weapons to throw too. Hopefully injuries slow them down some soon.

no no no...never wish injuries on another team....be the best and beat the best at their best. If our defense keeps playing like it is we can handle them, just need the offense to be smart and efficent

Adiba1977

Reaction score
no no no...never wish injuries on another team....be the best and beat the best at their best. If our defense keeps playing like it is we can handle them, just need the offense to be smart and efficent
We can’t score enough beat them unfortunately

Blackrain

Reaction score
Eagles are very solid in the trenches and can run the ball well.

That said we have some players coming back that should make us better our main problem is penalties and turnovers if we can avoid them we can pretty much play with anybody just a matter of fundamentals and discipline that we're supposed to have been stressed by the coaching staff this offseason.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Have you watched the Commanders defense in the first two weeks? They are awful! They cannot even slow down the run game. It will take a team with a very good defense to slow down that Eagles offense.

When it comes to NFC East games, you can sometimes throw the results of other games out of the window. The Eagles have been the overwhelming favorites before in some division games. Just to end up losing those games. So if the Commanders do beat them, it wouldn't be the first time the Eagles lost a game to a division opponent after the media started to give them a ton of praise.

Creeper

Reaction score
It is one game so I will not overreact to the Eagles win, but that is a good team with a lot of good players. Their OL may be the best in the league right now.

If Hurts plays like that consistently, the Eagles will win the NFC and go to the Super Bowl.

At the same time I wonder what the heck the Vikings defense was doing all night. They looked like the Cowboys defense before Quinn. So many uncovered receivers and defensive breakdowns. And Kirk Cousins is a fraud.