The Eagles have been crowned!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Was it really a surprise or did the media just gas the Vikings because of how they looked against grumpy Rodgers?

But yea they are better this year. And looking at their cupcake schedule we may very well be the best team they play all season.

The vikes look good on paper. They were terrible yesterday. Shutting that offense down is no easy feat.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Give credit where credit is due, they are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball. I hate it as much as the next but If we are being honest, Howie Roseman has done everything we would love to see from Stephen and Jerry. Sure he missed on Wentz but you have loved how they took the hit and kept moving. Many have said this year's team will go as far Hurts takes them. It's early but he continues to play like he did last night, look out. I smell a rivalry heating up again.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Its very early. MUCH can change. The birds do look very balanced, but lets just wait and see what they look like in 4 weeks.

Agree.......when defensive coor takes Hurts more serious but I'm sure he got their attention last night (lol)

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
The Vikes might be the most over hyped team in the NFC. Still lots not known about most teams

Ken

Reaction score
Has everyone been so impressed with Jordan Davis like i have been?

I mean...few play patty cake with OL as well as he does.

How much crap i took this offseason when i said he was not that good and will not be a factor in the pass game. He literally has NO pass rush moves....like at all. STILL.

He will grab both shoulders of the OL and hang on. That's it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
They're the best team in the division.
I agree. As of today, thats true. But its a marathon, not a sprint. Lets see if this is still true in 4-5 weeks. This league will adjust accordingly to Hurts, then we will see if he is an actual NFL caliber starting QB or just a passing FAD like RG 3. We have seen his likes before, come and go quickly.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love it!!!!! The bootleg version of the Baltimore Raven are now the Super Bowl favorites. The Talking Heads are crowing. Like I thought the Cowboys would get no credit for beating the Bengals but the Eagles get credit for stopping Cousins. I am calling it right now. The Commanders will beat the Eagles next Sunday. For the fake Cowboys fan on the Zone who love the Eagles, Hurts is not taking less money then Murray.
We will lose both games to the Eagles.....:(

Sydla

Reaction score
I love it!!!!! The bootleg version of the Baltimore Raven are now the Super Bowl favorites. The Talking Heads are crowing. Like I thought the Cowboys would get no credit for beating the Bengals but the Eagles get credit for stopping Cousins. I am calling it right now. The Commanders will beat the Eagles next Sunday. For the fake Cowboys fan on the Zone who love the Eagles, Hurts is not taking less money then Murray.

I hate to break it to you, but the Eagles are good. Now you can piss and moan about it all you want but that doesn't change reality.

The Cowboys could be in a situation that by the time Dak is back, they could be 2-3 games out of first. These games against the Giants and Skins coming up are very important.

Sydla

Reaction score
The Eagles look better than us…that’s a fact

It really is hilarious how some fans just can't accept reality. Should we crown the Eagles divisional and NFC Champs today? Of course not.

But you have to be a blind homer to try to argue that they aren't a very good team and that right now, we are a better team.

Sydla

Reaction score
It is one game so I will not overreact to the Eagles win, but that is a good team with a lot of good players. Their OL may be the best in the league right now.

If Hurts plays like that consistently, the Eagles will win the NFC and go to the Super Bowl.

At the same time I wonder what the heck the Vikings defense was doing all night. They looked like the Cowboys defense before Quinn. So many uncovered receivers and defensive breakdowns. And Kirk Cousins is a fraud.

Cousins was brutal last night. And I have no idea what the game plan was from the defense. AJ Brown and DeVonta Smith are really good WRs but my god, the cushions given and how wide open they were last night was hilarious.

CWR

Reaction score
What they’re doing isn’t sustainable over the course of the season. Their passing scheme will be clamped down by better defenses, and Hurts won’t survive a 17 game schedule running as he currently is. Unlike Jackson he takes A LOT of hits.

Lamar is special, Hurts may be a good qb for Philly but he has a long distance to cover in order to reach Lamars status.

Honestly, we need competition. This team doesn't benefit from a soft division. For whatever reason, we saw absolutely destruction not carry over one bit to the better teams last season.

We were embarrassing our division foes only to get hit in the mouth vs the Cardinals of the world.