The Eagles have been crowned!

Jimbo123

Reaction score
The team with the blue print to stop Hurts is the Cowboys. 0-2 against us. Two blowouts and bunch of interceptions. Relax Cowboys fans.
Hurts didn't play in the second game but the Eagles scrubs still scored 26 points on the vaulted Cowboys starting Defense.

ReverendFelcher

Reaction score
I feel like all this stress over the Cowboys, and the NFC East this year is pointless, because the Bills look unbeatable.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Hurts didn't play in the second game but the Eagles scrubs still scored 26 points on the vaulted Cowboys starting Defense.
What game are you talking about? We played Hurts twice. Once in 2020 37-17 whipping with Jaylon Smith leading the defense. Last year we played him one time. We won 41-21.Their defense scored an early touchdown while Hurts led them to two garbage time touchdowns after the score was 35-7. I am not counting the last game because Hurts did not play. For that matter Parsons/Diggs were out as well. You sound like one of fake Cowboys/Eagles fan that I brought up earlier.o_Oo_O:rolleyes::rolleyes:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Good lord!! Cowturd is all over the Eagles. I wonder who he backs when the Eagles play his favorite quarterback, Wentz.

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
Philly has the makeup of a team that is going to win a bunch of regular season games, but the formula they are rolling with has never succeeded in the playoffs in the modern era. Their star will burn bright and then collapse. Just give NFL DCs enough tape and Jalen Hurts will look ordinary again.

Of course I could be wrong, but history would say things will not pan out for them in the end with the way they play. The longer they keep Hurts the better for us IMO. He will always cap their ceiling even though he has shown to be capable of high levels of play for spurts in the right system.

Agreed 100%, and sadly enough, I bet it’s what teams said about us regarding Dak (and it’s been proven true).

mldardy

Reaction score
I love it!!!!! The bootleg version of the Baltimore Raven are now the Super Bowl favorites. The Talking Heads are crowing. Like I thought the Cowboys would get no credit for beating the Bengals but the Eagles get credit for stopping Cousins. I am calling it right now. The Commanders will beat the Eagles next Sunday. For the fake Cowboys fan on the Zone who love the Eagles, Hurts is not taking less money then Murray.
It kind of reminds me how people were crowing us after our game against the Giants (44-20) last year