Twitter: The Eagles intend to sign FA RB Jay Ajayi; lose Sproles for season

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Apparently you don’t get it. Let me clarify this more for you. In case you weren’t aware, we have a big dumb baby as a starting RB who decided to not show up to work because he wanted to be paid as the highest paid RB in the league which has yet lived up to.

Our first three games were against some of the worst teams in the league. Do you really think we would have lost if we had Ajayi and Pollard or even Pollard and Morris, instead of Zeke and Pollard in those games?

Hahahahaha....hahahahaha....hahahahaha.

Then we go on to lose our next two games, one of which could be argued Zeke played a large contribution in losing. There’s a good chance Pollard and Ajayi would have combined for more yards than Zeke and not fumbled.

Hahahahaha....hahaha...hahahaha.

Since then, all Zeke has done is pad his stats against 5 of the top 10 worst defenses in the league and was a non difference maker in all but Philthy which I think Pollard could have played and done enough to win that game.

What games has Zeke actually won for us this year that we couldn’t have done without Ajayi and Pollard or Pollard and Morris? The answer is NONE! But hey, either you don’t understand why teams shouldn’t pay that much money to a RB or you’re so delusional you think we would have lost to all the teams we’ve beat, who all have losing records, minus the Eagles who are a game above .500.

I’m sure you and the other Zeke fan boys will be running your mouths after he has a great game against the 3rd worst defense in the league this weekend and try to tell everyone that’s why we paid him so much money. Laughable!
Like I said: a bit irrational.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Then clarify. Use your words baby doll. How was that post irrational? What was wrong?
Lol... see?
A little bit irrational.
A little bit emotional.

I do like the "baby" thing you got going though.
Nice touch.

aria

Reaction score
Lol... see?
A little bit irrational.
A little bit emotional.

I do like the "baby" thing you got going though.
Nice touch.
I try to be affectionate towards the ones I love :oops:

Maverick84

Reaction score
Heard the same thing about CJ Anderson. I think paired with Pollard he would have been fine and we certainly would have won our first 3 games with or without Zeke and obviously the next two didn’t matter.

In 2016 he had almost 1300 yards, I hardly consider that not reaching average. In 2017 he helped the Eagles win a Super Bowl, only played 7 games, and averaged 5.8 yards per carry (6.3 against the Patriots). I’m not saying he is an every down back but it’s been shown time and time again you don’t need an every down back to win games. I hardly doubt our record would be any different right now with Zeke and Pollard or Pollard and Ajayi splitting carries.

We would have also saved a boatload of money and not be strapped into a contract with a declining RB who has off the field issues.

starting with his hairstyle

Maverick84

Reaction score
He may be, I’ll be interested to see how he dies though, if he even gets any carries.
tenor.gif

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
That’s who the Cowboys should have started the season with (along with Pollard) instead of caving to Zeke’s demands. Good for Ajayi.
I agree we shouldn't have caved on Zeke's contract but I disagree with signing Ajayi. I would have went Pollard, Jackson and Weber than allowed Dak to be more a passing team.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Then clarify. Use your words baby doll. How was that post irrational? What was wrong?

There are certain people you don't mess with here. You're messing with one. Get out while you have a chance.

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
I agree we shouldn't have caved on Zeke's contract but I disagree with signing Ajayi. I would have went Pollard, Jackson and Weber than allowed Dak to be more a passing team.
That would have been fine.

My main points were

a) we over paid for a RB

b) he hasn’t “won” us any games yet that I believe multiple other combinations of RB’s couldn’t have won as well

c) he already appears to be declining despite the hordes of fan boys that told me he was so special and worth it because he was so durable and great at getting those “dirty yards” (ironically now a lot of those same people are complaining he can’t get to the outside, lost his speed, doesn’t break tackles, doesn’t make people miss, etc which a lot of us pointed put before the contract...too late now!)

d) it’s been proven time and time again you don’t need an elite RB to win games, not that he is elite anymore, if he ever was