The Eagles will win the Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
That'sa a pretty remarkable streak. Mahomes would also smash the record for % of cap taken if the Chiefs win.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I think the streak will continue.

The Birds front office did a ton of heavy lifting to get the parts the coaches wanted to make it work. Also, if you’re willing to set aside your Eagles disdain for a minute, you’d have to give credit to the coaching staff for implementing a system that’s friendly to their team make-up.

From the Chiefs side of things, trading away your biggest homerun threat and gimping into the Superbowl with your current receiving corps, just may be too much to overcome. Couple that with their unfamiliarity in dealing with an awkward Philly offensive scheme. Quit frankly, I’d trust the Dallas defense to better defend the Philly O than I do the Chiefs defense.

Surprisingly, I’m not jealous. I just recognizing a job well done across the board.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I think the streak will continue.

The Birds front office did a ton of heavy lifting to get the parts the coaches wanted to make it work. Also, if you’re willing to set aside your Eagles disdain for a minute, you’d have to give credit to the coaching staff for implementing a system that’s friendly to their team make-up.

From the Chiefs side of things, trading away your biggest homerun threat and gimping into the Superbowl with your current receiving corps, just may be too much to overcome. Couple that with their unfamiliarity in dealing with an awkward Philly offensive scheme. Quit frankly, I’d trust the Dallas defense to better defend the Philly O than I do the Chiefs defense.

Surprisingly, I’m not jealous. I just recognizing a job well done across the board.
Ravens run a similar scheme and KC has done a good job shutting down Lamar. I don't see that as a large issue.

stiletto

Reaction score
There's is NO WAY I want the Eagles to win this game but they have a good chance. They are a complete team.

Status
Not open for further replies.