The Eagles will win the Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The main reason all those league MVP’s lost Super Bowls is because they pretty much had to carry their teams. Defenses usually rise to the occasion in the Super Bowl and if the game is put on your QB you’re in trouble! In 1999 the Rams had the greatest show on turf and the fourth ranked defense. Although Kurt Warner had an MVP season, he wasn’t having to carry the Rams. The play of the game was made by their defense in the Super Bowl.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
What is there to hate about KC ?
Look at Mahomes face when he talks.

Listen to his voice.

AHAHABABABSBABABABSAAaaaa I'm getting nails-on-chalkboard chills just typing this.

He seems like a decent guy....but I still want to pull a burlap sack over his head and push him off the roof of my garage.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How is this on Cowboyszone? I don't get how are certain threads a lot to be in here? Philly threads seem to make their way on the Fanzone since when are we fans of the Eagles?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"if" Mahomes loses, some idiot on here will proclaim him a choker to try to prop up their turd qb.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
As much as I hate to say it, I think Philly controls this game early and easily. They are better in the trenches on both sides of the ball. My money will be on the Beagles.

ICP

Reaction score
Well it's about time the streak is broken

Flamma

Reaction score
I can smell the upset coming. The Eagles haven't been tested all year. Played a weak NFC, and the worst AFC division. Beat the Giants and a team without a QB to get to the SB, now they have to play the 2nd best AFC team.

Yes, they're the best NFC team. But we really don't know how much better, or how they stack up against the better AFC teams. They'll be put to the test on Sunday.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If Homey can stay in the game KC will have a shot at the end but Im leaning towards damn Egirls.

tomokawan

Reaction score
All I can say is. I am sick to my stomach that the worst fans in sports, Eagles, may celebrate another superbowl win in the past 6 years. If Karma was true, they should never ever have won any Superbowls.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
All I can say is. I am sick to my stomach that the worst fans in sports, Eagles, may celebrate another superbowl win in the past 6 years. If Karma was true, they should never ever have won any Superbowls.
5 years not 6

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Staff and kids combined the school I work at is about 900 people. I think I was the only one not wearing something eagles. They gotta lose for my sanity

Status
Not open for further replies.