The Eagles will win the Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

coogrfan

Reaction score

deep-sigh-malik-wright.gif

TheHerd

Reaction score
I want KC of course, but maybe a second Eagles win in such a short time span will motivate Jerry to change his ways.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Cowboys fans will root against the Eagles because all true Cowboys fans hate the Eagles.
Dak fans will root against the Eagles because people are saying Hurts is better than Dak.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
I think the streak will continue.

The Birds front office did a ton of heavy lifting to get the parts the coaches wanted to make it work. Also, if you’re willing to set aside your Eagles disdain for a minute, you’d have to give credit to the coaching staff for implementing a system that’s friendly to their team make-up.

From the Chiefs side of things, trading away your biggest homerun threat and gimping into the Superbowl with your current receiving corps, just may be too much to overcome. Couple that with their unfamiliarity in dealing with an awkward Philly offensive scheme. Quit frankly, I’d trust the Dallas defense to better defend the Philly O than I do the Chiefs defense.

Surprisingly, I’m not jealous. I just recognizing a job well done across the board.

Same here.

I think the Eagles will run on KC and pass when needed.
If the Eagles defend Kelce well - I think the Eagles win.

Status
Not open for further replies.