The Eagles will win the Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm glad the Eagles beat the dirty 40whiners, but I hope the Eagles lose this Super Bowl. 1 SB franchise win is enough. If they win this Sunday, those nasty fans will never shut up.

JBS

Reaction score
I went to arrowhead last year for the cowboys game

1. The home field advantage there was incredible. Significantly better than lambeau

2. The chiefs fans were nothing short of class

I have no problem rooting for the chiefs in this game. Not to mention they’re playing against the despicable eagles. There’s no decision to be made here.

Proof

Reaction score
I dont know what worse. Listening to Mahomes talk (very cringeworthy) or Eagles fans.
mahomes just has a goofy voice. can actually be funny to hear alot of the times. eagles fans frickin suck, always.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Ravens run a similar scheme and KC has done a good job shutting down Lamar. I don't see that as a large issue.
Philly has much more overall talent on offense than the Ravens.
Philly will win because they will be much better in the trenches, on both sides of the ball.

If Jerry and his cheap son have any sense at all they will realize, by observing Philly this year, it takes more than a good draft to win a Superbowl these days.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just want to win some money in the football pool.
NFC 7, AFC 1. Every score change pays $700.

And the last score wins the remaining money left.

So if it Means the Eagles win 21 - 17, I win a lot. Or KC wins. 27 - 21, the higher the score the less final score wins of course.

MistyAnn

Reaction score
The Eagles are rolling smoothly, they will crush out the Chiefs, Chief fans will get a good fight out of their team but I just don't think they'll have the reach.
The win against the Patriots a few years ago hurt the most.
Go Chiefs / Dallas Texans.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hurts is pretty much hit or miss against the blitz but he can make some big plays and the Eagles may not have to blitz Mahomes with their front 4. If the Eagles OL can handle Chris Jones, Spagnuolo will have to bring it and I would imagine they've had Hurts and his backs and receivers working OT against the blitz.

RandyOh

Reaction score
I’ve come to terms with this already. Just want to focus on draft and free agency at this point

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Another problem Mahomes will be facing is the last time he was in a Super Bowl he had a bad toe against a fierce pass rush and now he has a bad angle against an even more dominant pass rush.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
All streaks will end...
If his mobility is too limited and KC’s OL struggles I don’t see this streak ending. Philly is going to put the heat on him. If his ankle starts giving him trouble this could be a repeat of what happened to him against Tampa‘s defense in the Super Bowl. The NFL hasn’t seen a pass rush like Philly’s since the 85 Bears.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I went to arrowhead last year for the cowboys game

1. The home field advantage there was incredible. Significantly better than lambeau

2. The chiefs fans were nothing short of class

I have no problem rooting for the chiefs in this game. Not to mention they’re playing against the despicable eagles. There’s no decision to be made here.
LOL .......Eagles fans obviously disagree

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Ravens run a similar scheme and KC has done a good job shutting down Lamar. I don't see that as a large issue.
KC lost that game. Lamar ran for 107 yards and 2 TDs. Passed for 239 and 1 TD. That's not a good job of shutting him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.