The end for Jason Garrett

CCBoy

Reaction score
Squeal? The computer commandos crack me up. You guys always get so butt hurt. It was a fair question to ask yet homers like you have to turn it nasty.

Get real...but Joe Cool with the high ground doesn't work for YOU.

Naw, you are intentionally insultive. A person has the given right as a fan, to think positively about his team, and without jerk around comments by the likes of yourself. Wear your own actions, Joe Cool. Nasty? To quote your previous TWO comments, just presenting a valid possibility...but I didn't homerism another poster, just yours.

Praxit

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Get real...but Joe Cool with the high ground doesn't work for YOU.

Naw, you are intentionally insultive. A person has the given right as a fan, to think positively about his team, and without jerk around comments by the likes of yourself. Wear your own actions, Joe Cool. Nasty? To quote your previous TWO comments, just presenting a valid possibility...but I didn't homerism another poster, just yours.

Joe Cool. That is an original. You can be as positive as you like sunshine but that doesn’t change the reality.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Joe Cool. That is an original. You can be as positive as you like sunshine but that doesn’t change the reality.

Don't like attached description, don't start the process, yourself...back in your court where it started. I'll exchange all night, if that is your direction...sweetie pie. Or if you are wanting an argument, quit playing and start it. I'm here to post, without being labeled first...you first stereotyped no matter how one puts his pants on.

Eanwen

Reaction score
Here is a realistic scenario...

Richard gets officially promoted to DC and assistant head Coach. Linehan is fired. Jason stays. Jerry and Jason hire another OC to work with Dak and the offense.

Keep in mind I said realistic... Not ideal.

I would accept this. Garrett will still be around to screw up time management but with improved pass offense we should win 12+ games. (Probably need a better qb, but maybe if we just had an OC that called rub routes and lots of PA maybe that would move the dial a bit).

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Don't like attached description, don't start the process, yourself...back in your court where it started. I'll exchange all night, if that is your direction...sweetie pie.

Just going to block you. Too old to deal with petty morons like you. Take care.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Just going to block you. Too old to deal with petty morons like you. Take care.
Hypocrit...good bye, Joe...Cool. Come back if you can stay longer...or talk without a degrading stereotype, first.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
The reality is JG will live out his contract but watch, mark my words, Jerry will extend it because JG is a yes man... I don't like it any more than the next fan but I can just see this coming...

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Ever see that episode of Black Mirror where they just mute the guy and all he says is mumbled and garbled nonsense? That was cool.

That show is great. Looking forward to the next season.
Ever see that episode of Black Mirror where they just mute the guy and all he says is mumbled and garbled nonsense? That was cool.

I will also say the ignore feature works pretty well.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Never walked through insult of myself, by yourself, now or in the past...perhaps you'd like a real discussion that does not include conceded insult. No one has implied there aren't problems or even any disappointments. But that was a given from the start of the season, but the team is still attempting to adapt. No where as severe as you support, although.

You've used ignore for quite a while...

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
4 of those games are at home where Dallas plays far better. We still yet to see the team with Amari Cooper out there. Who knows, maybe he will bring up something to the table.

The Falcons might also be pretty much done until the game against Dallas. They are way behind the Saints and the Panthers and yet to play both away. They also have the Packers in Green Bay.

This team might win 5 of those 6 games. But of course, seeing the way how the games ended against the Texans and the Commanders, they could well lose 5 of them.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Funny how the self purported thick skinned people are actually pretty thin skinned when their own style is returned. Someone who is positive can from the start, be ignored, if that is so painful to them.

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
4 of those games are at home where Dallas plays far better. We still yet to see the team with Amari Cooper out there. Who knows, maybe he will bring up something to the table.

The Falcons might also be pretty much done until the game against Dallas. They are way behind the Saints and the Panthers and yet to play both away. They also have the Packers in Green Bay.

This team might win 5 of those 6 games. But of course, seeing the way how the games ended against the Texans and the Commanders, they could well lose 5 of them.

The offense is being geared up for now. The team already averaged 20 points a game...and is improving there. That should even improve. The point differential for Dallas should be increasing.

Washington has a top ten defense right now. But Dallas is averaging under 18 points being given up. That is also improving too.

As to a general indicator, the following is at least a generalization as relevant as no NFC Championship games:

The Cowboys are on pace to allow 281 points this season, a current average of 17.6 per game. Since the NFL moved to a 16-game schedule in 1978, they’ve been at or below that number 10 times: 2009, 2003, 1999, 1998, 1996, 1994, 1993, 1992, 1981, 1978. The club made the playoffs all 10 times, reached at least the NFC title game five times and played in three Super Bowls, winning two.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/3-out-breaking-down-3-levels-of-change

waving monkey

Reaction score
Here is a realistic scenario...

Richard gets officially promoted to DC and assistant head Coach. Linehan is fired. Jason stays. Jerry and Jason hire another OC to work with Dak and the offense.

Keep in mind I said realistic... Not ideal.
realistic