The end of Dak is coming

Chasing6

Reaction score
I suppose that supports us who believe it's just/more important to get the roster right first and fit in the QB afterwards.
A good team elevates the QB....I suppose they've done that with Purdy.
That is why it is dumb for the worst team in the NFL to draft a QB with a top 5 pick. The QB position is difficult enough by itself, then put them on the worst team and expect greatness.

Just look what happened to Aikman his first year.

We got lucky with the Herschel walker trade.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The same kind of people that brag about Daks stats in the GB game.
The same people that think Dak beating 8-9 Bucs and "retiring Brady" was a crowning career achievement.

Now that I think about it...maybe it is! :laugh:

relax I KID! I'll get in on the Zeke jokes thread now! :)

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
You aren’t getting it. Robbing is robbing. Rich people deserve to be robbed because they aren’t poor lol?

And they are similar QBs. I know it sucks to hear but they both have a history of choking. You win 13 games and lose in your first game? You choked.
Nope. You’re still not getting it, but I never expected you to. “Robbing is robbing” is what’s called a tautology. And no one said anything about “deserving” to be robbed, only that the circumstances on the reasoning for why both were done were different, just like the reasoning for why two teams lost were different and who was more or less to blame. You don’t live your life in black and white so stop pretending it exists in this case.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nope. You’re still not getting it, but I never expected you to. “Robbing is robbing” is what’s called a tautology. And no one said anything about “deserving” to be robbed.
Yet you’re using the analogy of robbing to justify choking in a game. It’s ok to choke as long as you choke a certain way. Don’t go full choke. Sounds moeonic.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Yet you’re using the analogy of robbing to justify choking in a game. It’s ok to choke as long as you choke a certain way. Don’t go full choke. Sounds moeonic.
No I’m not. Clearly, you are still clueless. And choking is the point of contention. You can’t presume losing means choking and then circularly argue your way into proving it. Just stop. You’re just proving that everything said is going over your head.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No I’m not. Clearly, you are still clueless. And choking is the point of contention. You can’t presume losing means choking and then circularly argue your way into proving it. Just stop. You’re just proving that everything said is going over your head.
If a big game comes and you don’t play to your capabilities you choked…..you can scream “you don’t get it” or “it’s going over your head” all you want. This is how you cope with being wrong. Romo was a career choker. Dak is as well until proven otherwise.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If a big game comes and you don’t play to your capabilities you choked…..you can scream “you don’t get it” or “it’s going over your head” all you want. This is how you cope with being wrong. Romo was a career choker. Dak is as well until proven otherwise.
What does "play to your capabilities" mean? Who gets to decide the parameters of that?

A player can CERTAINLY play to his "capabilities" and the team can still lose the game.

You are all over the map here. Can't keep your own stories straight, how do you expect people to follow along?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Come on man..don't play dumb. We know you're not

Somehow, you are able to remember MY dramatic doings...but not anyone who brags about the TB playoff win?

Dude....
Sigh. You’re doing it again. The argument isn’t about TB or whatever you’re talking about. You’re confused. The argument is AC apparently bragged about Dak stats in the GB loss. I didn’t see it. Then apparently I liked these posts. Where are these posts at? He’s lying like he typically does.

Not sure why you’re choosing to die on this horse. Gotta follow these posts for context.