The end of Dak is coming

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Please show me where I said it was a bad thing. I didn;t say it...but there you are pathetically arguing it.

Come on...don't be like that.
All I did was ask a question in response to your……

The same people that think Dak beating 8-9 Bucs and "retiring Brady" was a crowning career achievement.

No statement was made.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sigh. You’re doing it again. The argument isn’t about TB or whatever you’re talking about. You’re confused. The argument is AC apparently bragged about Dak stats in the GB loss. I didn’t see it. Then apparently I liked these posts. Where are these posts at? He’s lying like he typically does.

Not sure why you’re choosing to die on this horse. Gotta follow these posts for context.
You are right once again my good man. I did get confused about bragging on the tampa game and bragging on the GB game. Either one is truly pathetic...as I don;t care it was 45 year old Brady in personal turmoil and LOSER 8-9 team. I don't care how well Dak played against GB 2nd half scrubs.

I've been very busy with chores and cooking and was careless in my reply.

I won't refute your claim you didn't responded to AC's post about how great Dak played in QB game. I don't blame you for asking to show em. Any person in their right mind knows he didn't.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All I did was ask a question in response to your……

The same people that think Dak beating 8-9 Bucs and "retiring Brady" was a crowning career achievement.

No statement was made.
I don't understand why'd you'd have to ask if I thought it was a bad thing. I;ve been VERY clear I support any wins. I never hinted it was bad or negative.

I just don't think it's brag worthy. The NEXT game showed who we are as a playoff team.

Having said THAT...I am more proud of how we went to SF and had a chance to beat them...than beating TB. It might not make sense to some but that's how I feel about it.

I'd rather challenge a great team and come up a little short, then brag about beating losers.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You are right once again my good man. I did get confused about bragging on the tampa game and bragging on the GB game. Either one is truly pathetic...as I don;t care it was 45 year old Brady in personal turmoil and LOSER 8-9 team. I don't care how well Dak played against GB 2nd half scrubs.

I've been very busy with chores and cooking and was careless in my reply.

I won't refute your claim you didn't responded to AC's post about how great Dak played in QB game. I don't blame you for asking to show em. Any person in their right mind knows he didn't.
Yeah I mean he won TB so I get bragging about that but no good can come from bragging on a loss. I didn’t see AC do that and I know MC has lied on me so I’m sure he’s doing the same to to AC.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't understand why'd you'd have to ask if I thought it was a bad thing. I;ve been VERY clear I support any wins. I never hinted it was bad or negative.

I just don't think it's brag worthy. The NEXT game showed who we are as a playoff team.

Having said THAT...I am more proud of how we went to SF and had a chance to beat them...than beating TB. It might not make sense to some but that's how I feel about it.

I'd rather challenge a great team and come up a little short, then brag about beating losers.
Buccs were just SB champions not that long ago….Brady got older and injuries hit which is why they were 8-9. 49ers game is a blur now but for the most part I think Dak was the only one who really performed horribly….son yeah some might respect that game more.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I mean he won TB so I get bragging about that but no good can come from bragging on a loss. I didn’t see AC do that and I know MC has lied on me so I’m sure he’s doing the same to to AC.
I am appreciate of the win but I don't brag on beating losers or inferiors.

Such a bad team many questioned automatic bids. Sorry man...brag away.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Buccs were just SB champions not that long ago….Brady got older and injuries hit which is why they were 8-9. 49ers game is a blur now but for the most part I think Dak was the only one who really performed horribly….son yeah some might respect that game more.
Brady didn't just get "older". Personal turmoil. I live in Tampa, I was very aware of the media, and that effects even a Brady. Lost their guru coach for a jag. It most certainly NOT the same team. 8-9 is proof of it.

There's a thread right now about previous years records for scheduling. People are being praised for recognizing the team last year has little bearing on the team this year.

It is true.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
If a big game comes and you don’t play to your capabilities you choked…..you can scream “you don’t get it” or “it’s going over your head” all you want. This is how you cope with being wrong. Romo was a career choker. Dak is as well until proven otherwise.
Except Romo had a 136 QB rating in the 2014 playoffs and still was part of a team that lost. So, no you’re just making up “not playing up to your capabilities” without actually showing it. Just saying choker over and over again in propaganda form doesn’t prove anything. This is how you cope with being wrong: persistent deflection and utter simplicity that apparently matches your intellectual level.

tomokawan

Reaction score
Because we were the best team in the NFC going into the playoffs. That doesn't mean they always win. Plenty examples of that throughout the years. In 2007 Fans expected the Cowboys to get to the SB. That was the expectation going into the playoffs considering the competition.

Can you say that about any of the teams in the last 3 years? Detroit would worry me, let alone the 49ers.
I don't remember anyone expecting the 2007 team to get to the Superbowl. I remember worrying about them just getting to the NFC game for once in years.

tomokawan

Reaction score
I mean that’s fine. Maybe they should add an asterisk to the 2007 that says *lost to the eventual SB champions….maybe even get a banner for it. I just think a loss is a loss. Ugly loss or pretty loss….not sure the difference. It proved to not mean anything because to this day we still haven’t made a conference championship.
And 2007, we had the top seed and only needed one win to get to the NFCC. Never see people mentioning that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Brady didn't just get "older". Personal turmoil. I live in Tampa, I was very aware of the media, and that effects even a Brady. Lost their guru coach for a jag. It most certainly NOT the same team. 8-9 is proof of it.

There's a thread right now about previous years records for scheduling. People are being praised for recognizing the team last year has little bearing on the team this year.

It is true.
Prime Brady never let media affect him. He was no longer in his prime or the same guy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Except Romo had a 136 QB rating in the 2014 playoffs and still was part of a team that lost. So, no you’re just making up “not playing up to your capabilities” without actually showing it. Just saying choker over and over again in propaganda form doesn’t prove anything. This is how you cope with being wrong: persistent deflection and utter simplicity that apparently matches your intellectual level.
If 191 passing yards and 2 touchdowns is good enough for you then so be it. In a playoff game that’s not gonna cut it. Maybe in 1955…..you don’t know the definition of half the words you spew out you’re just talking lol…..do you know what choker means?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You crawled out from under the rock you hid under to avoid confronting the truth after calling me a liar a couple days ago.

You're a real man Rocky. Lol

P.s. You're no different than tmc and cfih. You'll have nothing to post about after the "haters" are gone. I could find at least something to respect about you if you would at least own it. Like a real man. Lol
You did lie, repeatedly.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aye man I take the wins as I can. Especially when the team just won the SB.
A DIFFERENT TEAM won that super bowl. Losing a guru head coach was just but one sign. 8-9 LOSING record the main one. Not the same team at all. LOSERS.

"taking the win" is fine...we agree on that...but WAY different than shoving it in peoples faces a showing what a great QB Dak is.

This shouldn't be hard. We seem to both be moving goal posts around.