The end of Dak is coming

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’ve been here for almost twenty years. Just because you Dak-Stans see valid criticism of your boy as “Dak-hate” doesn't mean a person has even an agenda, let alone a ”whole agenda” as such. There you go again with your lack of reading comprehension skills and your absurd generalizations.
Comprehension skills? The irony….”Dak sucks” is not criticism lol…..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I expected that too. Because up until this point, this team has beaten the teams they were supposed to beat in the playoffs. Lost to the better teams. I didn't expect an embarrassing meltdown to the 7th seed. It's weird. The Cowboys and Eagles were the only two teams in the NFC that looked like they didn't want to be there.
Yeah and honestly I’m shocked Eagles are doubling down on that meltdown they had that was historic collapse. I don’t know how or why that Packers loss happen. Almost as if it was a sign we too need to get rid of this core.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Use the search feature, there's plenty, and several people here have pointed that out already.
Nobody has yet to prove anyone bragged about Daks stats these are lies lol. Why do I need to use the search feature to prove the lies you claim lol? I’m a Dak fan and I’m telling you I didn’t see it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well of course!!! But I didn't think going into the playoffs that a 10-6 team was going to beat us. A team we beat twice.

My only point was that the 2007 Cowboys were a contender to make the SB. The 2021-2023 Cowboys were not. They did nothing during the regular season to give you any indication that they could beat a really good team. If you thought they were contenders, then you were wishful thinking.
But they went on to the super bowl and won it, they musta been a good team after all.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Comprehension skills? The irony….”Dak sucks” is not criticism lol…..
The fact that you think I’ve only posted “Dak sucks” (which I don’t believe I’ve ever said literally nor in a way that can be interpreted as such) is not the win for your reading comprehension skills that you think it is. “lol”

Flamma

Reaction score
But they went on to the super bowl and won it, they musta been a good team after all.
Obviously they were a very good team. Luck doesn't beat two 13-3 teams and an undefeated team in the SB. The teams they beat to win the SB had a combined win total of 51. That has to be a record.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Full of choke jobs. So list them.

You never did you just said bs about potential....as if undrafted walk on romo hadnt already done that.

You may not know or understand but you been exposed as a fraud. You forgot...the team you said were dogs...were super bowl champs.

Meanwhile you celebrate our 2022 victory over 8-9 bucs.

Theres a big logic flaw there that escapes because well ...your logic is flawed.

Its my opinion you have dds.
It's not about football when it come to TMC. I learned that a long time ago. It's a personal thing with him.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
There's nothing like going back 13 years to reference a point that doesnt negate the point that Dak persistently struggles when trailing in the games vrs good teams.
You continue to put all the blame on the QB while claiming differently. Again, Mahomes couldn’t lead that deficient team last year to a Super Bowl. No QB could.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You continue to put all the blame on the QB while claiming differently. Again, Mahomes couldn’t lead that deficient team last year to a Super Bowl. No QB could.
Yeah, you are like another poster that says that no QB will ever win the SB as long as JJ owns the team, not even Mahomes, however, let's go ahead and pay the loser all the money he wants. Dak > The Cowboys in yours and others eyes. Pathetic.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yeah, you are like another poster that says that no QB will ever win the SB as long as JJ owns the team, not even Mahomes, however, let's go ahead and pay the loser all the money he wants. Dak > The Cowboys in yours and others eyes. Pathetic.
Refreshing to know I upset you.