The end of Dak is coming

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't remember anyone expecting the 2007 team to get to the Superbowl. I remember worrying about them just getting to the NFC game for once in years.
C'mon. Who was our competition in the NFC? Packers and Giants? Dallas went 3-0 against them in the regular season. If you didn't expect a SB appearance in 2007, or thought it was extremely likely, then there can never be a situation that you would.

2014 was a bit different. I thought we had a shot at getting to the SB. I didn't think it was likely, but possible since we were a contender that year. Just like I didn't think the '92 Cowboys would beat the 49ers, but they did.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No. You Dak-Stans bring Romo into the conversation and call him a choker to deflect from your boy Dak choking. You level everything down even though it makes no sense just to prop Dak’s terrible performances up. It’s delusional, devoid of context, and to put mildly, tiresome and utterly stupid.
What’s utterly stupid is pretending like Romo and his 2-4 playoff career isn’t full of choke jobs. Just silly.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
C'mon. Who was our competition in the NFC? Packers and Giants? Dallas went 3-0 against them in the regular season. If you didn't expect a SB appearance in 2007, or thought it was extremely likely, then there can never be a situation that you would.

2014 was a bit different. I thought we had a shot at getting to the SB. I didn't think it was likely, but possible since we were a contender that year. Just like I didn't think the '92 Cowboys would beat the 49ers, but they did.
But you cant refute the team that beat us won the super bowl.

Did they surprise us? Yes. So did green bay last year.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What’s utterly stupid is pretending like Romo and his 2-4 playoff career isn’t full of choke jobs. Just silly.
Full of choke jobs. So list them.

You never did you just said bs about potential....as if undrafted walk on romo hadnt already done that.

You may not know or understand but you been exposed as a fraud. You forgot...the team you said were dogs...were super bowl champs.

Meanwhile you celebrate our 2022 victory over 8-9 bucs.

Theres a big logic flaw there that escapes because well ...your logic is flawed.

Its my opinion you have dds.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Full of choke jobs. So list them.

You never did you just said bs about potential....as if undrafted walk on romo hadnt already done that.

You may not know or understand but you been exposed as a fraud. You forgot...the team you said were dogs...were super bowl champs.

Meanwhile you celebrate our 2022 victory over 8-9 bucs.

Theres a big logic flaw there that escapes because well ...your logic is flawed.

Its my opinion you have dds.
Bucs were dogs too who won the SB a year prior….Giants were dogs who won a SB because Eli stepped up and made big time throws. For some reason his guys didn’t drop footballs.

Funny though you see the Bucs as dogs but not Giants lol…

What choke jobs do you need?

Chokes against Seattle.
Choked against Giants.
Chokes against Vikings 3-34
191 yards against Packers to lose.

What else do you need?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its agsinst the rules to call people out, but i will risk it since you asked. Just a few replies up, rocky accuses sultan of...and i quote "blaming everything on dak". Sultan did no such thing and very few have.
I hope this helps. If you wish to cite some not named pap or mc that has....by all means do tell.
Sultan whole agenda is Dak hate. Are you reading his posts?

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
My problem with Dak ?
He is a good player wanting to be paid like a great player.
With a Salary Cap, you cant do that.
He’s a player that is going to have to accept what one of the NFL ownership groups offer him if he wants to continue to play in the NFL. He’ll take the offer he likes the most and that’s what he’ll be paid. How does that make him “a good player wanting to be paid like a great player”? He’ll be paid not what he says, but what some NFL franchise owner says he’ll be paid. Nothing more. Pretty much take it or leave it. I’m going to guess he’ll take it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Tmc is furiously searching for the massive smount of romo choke jobs right now and coming up short.
Are there bad plays? Of course. Everyone has them.
I never said Romo was the only one. I say Dak chokes there’s no issue. I say Romo sucks and I get essays….what’s the issue?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bucs were dogs too who won the SB a year prior….Giants were dogs who won a SB because Eli stepped up and made big time throws. For some reason his guys didn’t drop footballs.

Funny though you see the Bucs as dogs but not Giants lol…

What choke jobs do you need?

Chokes against Seattle.
Choked against Giants.
Chokes against Vikings 3-34
191 yards against Packers to lose.

What else do you need?
YOu just made up a lie. I never said the bucs super bowl year were dogs.

You think just listing games is proof of choking, but never say how romo choked it. Good god man.

Well its been fun. You are weird, no insult intended. Have a great night.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Its agsinst the rules to call people out, but i will risk it since you asked. Just a few replies up, rocky accuses sultan of...and i quote "blaming everything on dak". Sultan did no such thing and very few have.
I hope this helps. If you wish to cite some not named pap or mc that has....by all means do tell.
I based that on the combination of all his posts, not just that one.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The writing was on the wall the minute Jerry agreed to a 4 year deal with a no trade clause and no franchise tag.