Twitter: The Fastest Man Race is going down tonight

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Best thing Wright ever did as a boy, was return the KO for a TD. I believe he was on front line if memory serves me well.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Best thing Wright ever did as a boy, was return the KO for a TD. I believe he was on front line if memory serves me well.

Alexander Wright won the NFL fastest man contest twice. I remember that KO return. He could fly but never developed into a good receiver. You’re thinking of Randall Williams KO return. He returned an onside kick for a TD.

Last edited:

Mr_437

Reaction score
I guess the NFL couldn't promote this intriguing race due to lawsuits and covering up for the Washington Commodes.

Reactions: CWR

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Why does Diggs have on full clothing? And Micah has on long pants. If he won this with the other two runners having on shorts ... :omg:

RonnieT24

Reaction score

You may be confusing Wright with Randall Williams, who ran an onside kick attempt on the opening kickoff back against the Eagles in 2003.. in the process setting a record for the fastest score ever to start an NFL game.. I believe he ran the 37 yards in under 4 seconds.. Wright did have at least one KO return for a TD in his career but his was a legit 100 yarder..

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Micah is on Twitter insinuating that he won...

Which would be absolutely amazing.

If Micah won, it's only because the other runners were afraid of getting ahead of him and being tracked down and pounced on by the lion.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Ronnie, remember Renaldo Nehemiah? He was another 4.1 track star. 2 years with the Niners and he was done

Skeets was a track and field contemporary of mine of sorts. Meaning we ran in college at about the same time.. He was class of '81 I believe and I was class of '82. Fortunately for me I never actually had to face him on the track even though we competed at a few of the same meets in college. He was one of the most amazing track and field athletes in US high school history.. I think in his senior year in high school he was among the top 5 in the nation in the 100 meters, the 110 hurdles, the 200 meters, the 330 hurdles and the long jump. He was the first hurdler to break 13 seconds in the 110 hurdles. He was actually on the 49ers 1984 championship team. He actually spent three years with them.. which as it turns out was a complete waste of track and field talent because he should have dominated the hurdles for a decade. But the stint in football took just enough of a toll on his body that he was never AS great as he had been prior to playing football.

shabazz

Reaction score
Skeets was a track and field contemporary of mine of sorts. Meaning we ran in college at about the same time.. He was class of '81 I believe and I was class of '82. Fortunately for me I never actually had to face him on the track even though we competed at a few of the same meets in college. He was one of the most amazing track and field athletes in US high school history.. I think in his senior year in high school he was among the top 5 in the nation in the 100 meters, the 110 hurdles, the 200 meters, the 330 hurdles and the long jump. He was the first hurdler to break 13 seconds in the 110 hurdles. He was actually on the 49ers 1984 championship team. He actually spent three years with them.. which as it turns out was a complete waste of track and field talent because he should have dominated the hurdles for a decade. But the stint in football took just enough of a toll on his body that he was never AS great as he had been prior to playing football.

If memory serves correctly, I believe our Cowboys wanted to sign him as well. He was incredible on the track though

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That was Randall Williams

If there was a Hall of Fame for training camp performances Williams would’ve been in on the first ballot. He caught everything in training camp practices but couldn’t catch anything in preseason games. His hands turned to bricks as soon as the lights came on. He had size and blazing speed but never amounted to anything.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No he was in the pic he posted...let me see if i can find it.

He’s in the pic but the race hasn’t taken place yet. None of them are faster than Tyreek Hill. He’s the fastest NFL player I’ve seen in pads on a football field since Darrell Green.

Ken

Reaction score
He’s in the pic but the race hasn’t taken place yet. None of them are faster than Tyreek Hill. He’s the fastest NFL player I’ve seen in pads on a football field since Darrell Green.
I generally agree.

Where did this pic come from then and why was he saying "what if i was the NFL's fastest man, what would you say?"

I heard it may have been last night...who knows.