Twitter: The Fastest Man Race is going down tonight

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Right now today the NFL Fastest Man would be...

lane

1.Devin Durvernay. Titans
2.Jonathan Taylor Colts
3.Javelin Guidry Jets....won the Texas state 100, his family moves to Cali, wins the Cali state100
4.Tyreek Hill Chiefs
5.Anthony Schwartz Browns
6.Marquis Goodwin Bears

All legit track guys.

Historically speaking

lane

1.Darrell Green Football Team
2.Cliff Branch Raiders
3.Sam Graddy Raiders Olympic silver
4.Bob Hayes Cowboys....Olympic Gold
5.Jacoby Ford Raiders
6.Trindon Holliday Broncos
7.Willie Gault Bears
8.Ron Brown Rams....Olympian

Take the latter group.

RaZon

Reaction score
Yeah Chubb has repeatedly demonstrated really good top end speed. I think his 40 time shows he takes a while to get going but once he gets going he is clearly as fast as almost anybody in football not named Tyreke Hill..

2886913.jpg

10.7ish in HS

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Kind of like the big kid that runs for LSU now, takes awhile to get rolling but that last 40 meters he comes alive.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Right now today the NFL Fastest Man would be...

lane

1.Devin Durvernay. Titans
2.Jonathan Taylor Colts
3.Javelin Guidry Jets
4.Tyreek Hill Chiefs
5.Anthony Schwartz Browns
6.Marquis Goodwin Bears

All legit track guys.

Historically speaking

lane

1.Darrell Green Football Team
2.Cliff Branch Raiders
3.Sam Graddy Raiders Olympic silver
4.Bob Hayes Cowboys....Olympic Gold
5.Jacoby Ford Raiders
6.Trindon Holliday Broncos
7.Willie Gault Bears
8.Ron Brown Rams....Olympian
Take the latter group.
Bo Jackson 4.16
Alexander Wright 4.09
Renaldo Nehemiah 4.1

RaZon

Reaction score
There have been at least 100 NFLers who were sprinters in college, talking football player who also ran track not a track guy ttrying to play football. Then we have the hurdlers the long jumpers.

Mel Renfro our great Hall of Fame DB was a running back at Oregon, he was also a world ranked hurdler, a 25-11 long jumper and a 9.6 sprinter, He also ran a leg on a WR 4x1 team.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
There have been at least 100 NFLers who were sprinters in college, talking football player who also ran track not a track guy ttrying to play football. Then we have the hurdlers the long jumpers.

Mel Renfro our great Hall of Fame DB was a running back at Oregon, he was also a world ranked hurdler, a 25-11 long jumper and a 9.6 sprinter, He also ran a leg on a WR 4x1 team.

Mel was one h—- of an athlete.

RaZon

Reaction score
Bo Jackson 4.16
Alexander Wright 4.09
Renaldo Nehemiah 4.1

Nobody believes those times. And a hand timed 4.1 is a 4.34, but.....if anyone could run a 4.1 it was Nehemiah, he could start with any sprinter ever.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Nobody believes those times. And a hand timed 4.1 is a 4.34, but.....if anyone could run a 4.1 it was Nehemiah, he could start with any sprinter ever.
Of course, reportedly.Still fast regardless.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

RaZon was it you or Shabazz, I was talking to about track and I had him or you post the USA 2015 4x100 relay win over Jamaica with Justin Gatlin running the 2 leg, best leg I seen run, he was killing it.

RaZon

Reaction score
RaZon was it you or Shabazz, I was talking to about track and I had him or you post the USA 2015 4x100 relay win over Jamaica with Justin Gatlin running the 2 leg, best leg I seen run, he was killing it.

Am I that easy to forget, gotta be a country song there somewhere;)

See if I can find a split on that leg, yep, blazing!

HanD

Reaction score
He’s in the pic but the race hasn’t taken place yet. None of them are faster than Tyreek Hill. He’s the fastest NFL player I’ve seen in pads on a football field since Darrell Green.
Not saying it has even though I wouldn't be surprised if it was prerecorded....but someone has nice Photoshop skills for that tweet if it hasn't taken place.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not saying it has even though I wouldn't be surprised if it was prerecorded....but someone has nice Photoshop skills for that tweet if it hasn't taken place.

It’s possible it was pre-recorded. The photo posted may have been the competitors posing for a photo. They’re all smiling and Tyreek Hill is wearing his warm-up suit, so it wasn’t taken during the actual race.

HanD

Reaction score
Had it been pre-recorded word probably would’ve gotten out who won. The photo posted may have been the competitors posing for a photo. They’re all smiling and Tyreek Hill is wearing his warm-up hoodie, so it wasn’t taken during the actual race.
definitely a possibility, we'll find out in a bit since it's on ESPN nowi agree though tyrek should be a big favorite

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We'll find out in a bit since it's on ESPN now

Just edited my post and changed it to it’s possible it was pre-recorded. However the picture posted wouldn’t have been the actual race because Tyreek Hill is still wearing his warm-up suit. It does appear they were getting ready to run it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
One reason Dak may not have accepted being a pro bowl alternate was he didn’t want to participate in the QB skills challenge. He hasn’t done very well in those QB challenges. lol I’m currently watching the QB skills challenge on ESPN. Don’t think he would have done well in this. Russell Wilson did well in the precision passing. Dak would have struggled in that.

Ken

Reaction score
Well...it is certainly prerecorded. It is dark out for what they are showing right now and I can assure you it is broad daylight at my house about 15 minutes away lol

HanD

Reaction score
Just edited my post and changed it to it’s possible it was pre-recorded. However the picture posted wouldn’t have been the actual race because Tyreek Hill is still wearing his warm-up suit. It does appear they were getting ready to run it.
They just showed a preview and it does look like the pic is real