The Fire Jason Garrett Thread **merged**

stiletto

Reaction score
End of story. Time for a new chapter fellas. It is what it is. He has been given a really fair chance by ownership. You can argue semantics forever. The truth is, its time to go another way. Bring in new coaches across the board, draft more QB's...make NO ONE feel comfortable. I am all for that environment....

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
End of story. Time for a new chapter fellas. It is what it is. He has been given a really fair chance by ownership. You can argue semantics forever. The truth is, its time to go another way. Bring in new coaches across the board, draft more QB's...make NO ONE feel comfortable. I am all for that environment....

The whole stadium was boooing. Of course there should be another chapter. Close this book, a matter of fact, throw it away as far as you can.

superonyx

Reaction score
I wonder after seeing the walk out if there is a chance that Garrett could get fired.

I still don't think it will happen but I think they might at least discuss it.

Linehan could get fired.
I can see Linehan be the sacrificial lamb also.
Unfortunately we have an organizational problem where the HC is a puppet of the owner so the only coaches that actually matter are the OC and DC.
So maybe there is some hope....or as much hope as one can have with this org structure.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
As long as the Jones family is in charge forget about winning another championship. How many coaches does Jerry have to fire before we all accept reality?

Sure Jerry, fire Garrett. Clean house, I'm all for it. Unfortunately, Jerry will hire the replacements...wash, rinse, repeat.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
I don't know about you but over everything else, that I dislike about this team, are the STUPID 'look at me' dances and hand gestures. I'd like to shove Byron Jones's 'guns up his you know what. I mean...It's after EVERY play!?!? What ever happened to 'act like you've been there/done that before'? This is why I loved Emmitt so much. He'd break off a 60 yard run, get up, hand the ball to the ref and get ready for the next play.

There's no one else to blame but the idiotic coach. He preaches professionalism, cuts a guy for his game day attire, but allows this junk to happen on every play? Here's hoping that Santa delivered a personal message to this guy to hang it up and let someone else coach this team.

Merry Christmas!!!

IlliniNation

Reaction score
I assume you mean the last FG? Down two possessions. Can't waste all the time to get a TD and not have anytime for an onside kick and desperate drive to win. The call to kick it when they did was the right call.

Jkyle

Reaction score
I agree with the call and was calling for it at the time to kick the FG quickly

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love our team and I give Garrett a lot of grief. I really feel he's been handcuffed by Jerry. Don't know what to think anymore. I think I we need a coach with balls that will not give into Jerry. Jason, has a contract, he needs to drop em! Just venting, salud, friends!

ShortRound

Reaction score
As long as the Jones family is in charge forget about winning another championship. How many coaches does Jerry have to fire before we all accept reality?

Sure Jerry, fire Garrett. Clean house, I'm all for it. Unfortunately, Jerry will hire the replacements...wash, rinse, repeat.

Yeah who takes over after Jerry, any signs that Stephen will do the right thing and hire actual football people?

Pants

Reaction score
bump, must keep this to the top of the list just in the off-chance that one of the jones' minions has to work this week and see our displeasure at how they have destroyed america's team