Twitter: The forgotten 88

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Parcells ruined Julius Jones, but not many will agree because they can't get off Parcells sack. Just because he was a good coach and got this team going back in the right direction doesn't mean he never made mistakes.[/QUOTE

+1

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I remember Dallas getting blown out at home against the Commanders,
but AB had 7 catches, 177 yards and was celebrating like he had won the Super Bowl.
Yeah, the last play in the clip he scored a TD and dunked the ball. We were down by 30 with less than 2 minutes left.

For as bad as Carter was i hope to never see video of Hutchinson throwing a ball again. Bad memories.

blueblood70

Reaction score
AB was a very good player that could have been beyond great, didnt have the fortitude mentality to make it happen,,.a waste like david Irvin amongst others we have seen waste talent etc

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Quincy had a very strong arm for sure. While inaccurate at times, he could have been a serviceable QB under Parcells if he didn't have his off field issues.
Wrong on both accounts. Couldn't throw a spiral and had a weak arm. He couldn't even run very well. Parcells was able to get him to the playoffs with the most boring football I have ever seen in my life. We would literally run the ball 2 out of 3 downs if not 3. Parcells brought in a bunch of his defensive retreads and we had a decent defense but Parcells never wanted QC throwing the football.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
LOL..... Hated the RW pick, hated the Bryant pick, loved the Gurode pick. That's no joke, very serious about that. It's funny though, I hadn't thought about that in years.

When we finally got Gurode moved to C, he made 5 pro bowls straight. One of our quality players lost in wasted years.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
4th round but your point remains.
2001 season[edit]
In the 2001 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys didn't have a first-round pick because of the trade that sent two first round choices to the Seattle Seahawks in exchange for wide receiver Joey Galloway. Looking for a replacement to the recently retired Troy Aikman, Carter was selected by the Dallas Cowboys in the second round (53rd overall). At the time, it was a selection that was criticized by the media as a reach and it was later reported that owner/general manager Jerry Jones influenced the organization into making it.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
No one forgot Antonio’s potential that was thrown in the trash with his attitude. His catch against the Panthers was one of the best I ever saw