The Fraud at QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I have much more faith in Dak then almost all our QBS since Aikman. That was a horrible throw for an INT into the endzone tonight. How many many games did Romo lose like that? Even after the INT we still had a chance tonight. So yes Dak does have bad throws and bad games, but his record speaks for itself. He's not a Brady, Mahomes, Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers but he's certainly better then most of the rest. Minimum top 10 QB. So you want to send him to the bench? You do remember what all those bench QBS did when Romo went down, and what Dak did when Romo went down?

Ok let's lowball Dak and offer him Crap and see what that nets us, or learn a lesson from the 1982 Bucs and Doug Williams. You do know how that story ended right?
Top 10?

:lmao2::lmao2:

Insanity. No matter how much yall say this, it isnt going to be true

Brady
Rivers
Brees
Mahomes
Rodgers
Watson
Wilson
Wentz
Ryan
Big Ben

Which one of these Qbs is Dak better than?

khiladi

Reaction score
Linehan, Moore, Zeke, OL, Garrett, Jerry..

you can talk about them every week, but when it comes to Dak, the most important position of the team, the one we’ve wasted four years now to make ‘Dak-friendly’, a 4th round QB that was supposed to be a back-up and situational QB, sucking, that’s ‘trolling’...

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Top 10?

Brady
Rivers
Brees
Mahomes
Rodgers
Watson
Wilson
Wentz
Ryan
Big Ben

Right now? Way better than matt ryan and rivers. You must not have watch their games lately. Plus big ben looked washed without l bell and the best wr in the game.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
If Dak could play the Skins, Miami, and the Giants every week he'd be a superstar. LMAO. Please quit pressuring Dak.

Dang and the Packers had backups on their line. Poor ole Dak.

Dak needs Pro Bowlers all around him to look good against bad teams.

"Pay him 40 mill!!!" :facepalm:

khiladi

Reaction score
any of the “old washed up” QBs still wouldn’t be seeing the looks Dak is seeing from defenses.. If they were Gallup and Cooper would be scoring TDs regularly downfield..

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Miles Austin was a BEAST. Injuries hurt him. That guy broke tackles like a running back. You aren't remembering very well. Laurent Robinson was the one who owed Romo. Not Miles. And Dez Bryant was passed his prime when Dak got here unfortunately his prime was wasted with Romo.

Yeah you're right

I remember everyone clamoring to sign Austin after Dallas let him walk. My bad

Dez was 28 when Dak became the starter. Yet poor ole Dak got Dez "past his prime". Meanwhile Dez "wasted" his prime years averaging 1300 yards and 13 TD a season.

Romo got a 34 year old TO and Owens had his 2nd best season of his career. And the Cowboys went 13-3 and lost to the eventual Super Bowl winners

I have an idea. How bout you just admit Dak played like rotten dog turds today and we can move on to a more productive discussion?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Damn thats all you stans got?:huh:

Yall didnt even bring out the trusty “hes still a young QB and getting better” go to :huh:
Look if theres a better option out there im all for it. Did you watch some qb play that is out there this year. Ill take around a top 10 qb than what we could possibly have

Satchel89

Reaction score
I've been saying it...Dak is a good guy but not a great Quarterback...Awful game and I hate this team...Too much hype

khiladi

Reaction score
Yeah you're right

I remember everyone clamoring to sign Austin after Dallas let him walk. My bad

Dez was 28 when Dak became the starter. Yet poor ole Dak got Dez "past his prime". Meanwhile Dez "wasted" his prime years averaging 1300 yards and 13 TD a season.

Romo got a 34 year old TO and Owens had his 2nd best season of his career. And the Cowboys went 13-3 and lost to the eventual Super Bowl winners

I have an idea. How bout you just admit Dak played like rotten dog turds today and we can move on to a more productive discussion?

Had no RB and journeymen OL, and Garrett as a play-caller too...

aria

Reaction score
This is Dak’s first bad game this year...

-Carry on

ShockingRecentGardensnake-size_restricted.gif
And it’s the first defense we’ve played that wasn’t 2 of the bottom 4 or 2 of the bottom 12 in the league overall. Carry on.

khiladi

Reaction score
Superbowl window went bye, the moment they benched Romo. They set this franchise back years. We lucked into an actual competent roster for Romo, with a fresh Zeke... but JG and Stephen went political again..

disrespected that man for carrying trash to respectability for years, hurting himself in the process multiple times because his OL couldn’t pass block worth crap.. and Garrett has no clue how to field a running game..

Chill35

Reaction score
Top 10?

Brady
Rivers
Brees
Mahomes
Rodgers
Watson
Wilson
Wentz
Ryan
Big Ben

He beat Wentz twice last year so I would put him above Wentz.
Last week wasn't on Dak with the crap coaching and playcalling, dropped passes and fumbles.
This week everyone was bad. Tell me who played good? Thats on the coaches. If Amari catches the first pass the game might have been much different however. Even still when we had to throw away the Run game and play against a team that knew we were going to pass, he brought us close enough to be within 7. Down from 28 points. That's a great QB in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.