The Fraud at QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Look if theres a better option out there im all for it. Did you watch some qb play that is out there this year. Ill take around a top 10 qb than what we could possibly have
Why if that “around a top 10 QB” cant beat good teams?

To be honest, Dak isnt the worst QB in the league. Hes average in my opinion. Good enough to beat the bad teams, but not good enough to beat good teams consistently.

The last statement is exactly why I will never like him as the QB of my favorite team. This is the QB of the Dallas Cowboys we are talking about. You see Watson and Mahomes? They are the type of qbs we should have leading this team. Not this Fraud

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Top 10?

:lmao2::lmao2:

Insanity. No matter how much yall say this, it isnt going to be true

Brady
Rivers
Brees
Mahomes
Rodgers
Watson
Wilson
Wentz
Ryan
Big Ben

Which one of these Qbs is Dak better than?

Rivers who just lost to 0-4 Denver at home?

Ryan has been mediocre all season and Big Ben is old and hurt.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

To be honest, Dak isnt the worst QB in the league. Hes average in my opinion. Good enough to beat the bad teams, but not good enough to beat good teams consistently.

The last statement is exactly why I will never like him as the QB of my favorite team. This is the QB of the Dallas Cowboys we are talking about. You see Watson and Mahomes? They are the type of qbs we should have leading this team. Not this Fraud

Perfectly said

100% concur

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Don't be surprised when Dak signs this week before his money drops even more. lol

You know, if Dak wanted to sign tonight, I wouldn't do it. I'd wait till the end of the season, even if it costs us more money. I mean, I still don't think we know for sure what Dak is. I said this a long time ago, how can we really know what Dak is until we have a decent Head Coach and OC? I have my opinions on Garrett and I doubt those will change but Moore, we still don't have enough data to really know what he is going to be. If we have to go out and get another HC, there is no guarantee that the OC, the Offense, the entire team doesn't change. I'd rather give the new Coaching Staff to decide what QB they want going forward. JMO

zeke21

Reaction score
Superbowl window went bye, the moment they benched Romo. They set this franchise back years. We lucked into an actual competent roster for Romo, with a fresh Zeke... but JG and Stephen went political again..
THis. This. This. OMG this.

If only they had thanked their lucky stars that Dak had 'held the fort' and let Romo come back.. The last three years go very very differently imho. I still am in shock they benched Romo for this dink and dunk player.

Potentially the worst decision in the history of our franchise.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah you're right

I remember everyone clamoring to sign Austin after Dallas let him walk. My bad

Dez was 28 when Dak became the starter. Yet poor ole Dak got Dez "past his prime". Meanwhile Dez "wasted" his prime years averaging 1300 yards and 13 TD a season.

Romo got a 34 year old TO and Owens had his 2nd best season of his career. And the Cowboys went 13-3 and lost to the eventual Super Bowl winners

I have an idea. How bout you just admit Dak played like rotten dog turds today and we can move on to a more productive discussion?

Ok so where is Dez at now? Why is he not on someones team since he's still in his prime according to you? He caught a hell of a fade route by Romo. Ok. Teams eventually caught on. I guess its easier to believe Dez got screwed by Dak's play. But its funny Gallup and Cooper have no problem catching from him. Odd how that works.

TO is arguably one of the best receivers of all time.

And I've said Dak sucked today. I'm not sure what Dak sucking today has to do with your post though?Dez's prime got wasted under Romo. How about address that? Dez should've been one of the best in the league.

budsboys

Reaction score
Another good team, another loss for Dakota

He was horrible from the beginning. Missed throws, poor pocket awareness, bad decisions. Definitely not a $40m QB.

The last two weeks, Dak has 2TD and 4INTs :facepalm:

How much more ineptitude vs good teams do yall have to witness before you are on #TeamWillie?

Its only so long fake QBs can pretend

Which one of you stanleys will point to his QBR :lmao2:

B b but he didnt have Tyron :lmao2:

Dont worry tho, we play the pitiful Jets next week, so your hero will look good again
Dak is no more than a back up

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The sheep are finally starting to realize what some of us figured out long ago... Dak is an average (at best) QB.
God forbid the "sheep" listens to the morons of the fanbase. I pray that day doesn't come because already have one of the dumbest fanbases in the league.

khiladi

Reaction score
You know, if Dak wanted to sign tonight, I wouldn't do it. I'd wait till the end of the season, even if it costs us more money. I mean, I still don't think we know for sure what Dak is. I said this a long time ago, how can we really know what Dak is until we have a decent Head Coach and OC? I have my opinions on Garrett and I doubt those will change but Moore, we still don't have enough data to really know what he is going to be. If we have to go out and get another HC, there is no guarantee that the OC, the Offense, the entire team doesn't change. I'd rather give the new Coaching Staff to decide what QB they want going forward. JMO

Giving Dak a contract in these circumstances is utter foolishness. Garrett has a year on his contract left, Linehan was last years scapegoat and they made Moore the guy, because they weren’t going to change the offense. They just wanted more versatility in play calling in the same offense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Everyone (most importantly our opponents) has known this for a while

Problem is only about half our fanbase is willing to admit it

You're a prime example of someone who can't let Romo go. This team chose Dak over Romo. Let it go. Its not Dak's fault.

gmb1

Reaction score
Another good team, another loss for Dakota

He was horrible from the beginning. Missed throws, poor pocket awareness, bad decisions. Definitely not a $40m QB.

The last two weeks, Dak has 2TD and 4INTs :facepalm:

How much more ineptitude vs good teams do yall have to witness before you are on #TeamWillie?

Its only so long fake QBs can pretend

Which one of you stanleys will point to his QBR :lmao2:

B b but he didnt have Tyron :lmao2:

Dont worry tho, we play the pitiful Jets next week, so your hero will look good again
Who should we get to replace him? You? :muttley:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Ok so where is Dez at now? Why is he not on someones team since he's still in his prime according to you? He caught a hell of a fade route by Romo. Ok. Teams eventually caught on. I guess its easier to believe Dez got screwed by Dak's play. But its funny Gallup and Cooper have no problem catching from him. Odd how that works.

TO is arguably one of the best receivers of all time.

And I've said Dak sucked today. I'm not sure what Dak sucking today has to do with your post though?Dez's prime got wasted under Romo. How about address that? Dez should've been one of the best in the league.

I did address that. Dez *was* one of the best in the league catching balls from Romo. As I said his last 3 years averaged 1300 yards and 13 TD. That point was evident in my post. Only when Dak became the starter did Dez drop out of sight. Coincidence? You be the judge

I absolutely agree TO is an all time great. And yet, at age 34, he still had his 2nd best season ever. Undeniable fact. All because of Romo? Of course not. But I think it's noteworthy that at 6 years older than when you said Dez was "past his prime", TO was putting up some of the best numbers of his career with a first year starter.

One more thing--I never said Dez was in his prime now. I only said he wasn't anywhere near past his prime in 2016. But you knew that

zeke21

Reaction score
You're a prime example of someone who can't let Romo go. This team chose Dak over Romo. Let it go. Its not Dak's fault.
You know what.. it is Dak's fault.. the dude stole Romo's job.. benefitted from Zeke and the OLine and then told the FO that he didn't want to compete with Romo when he got back.

Dak should have stepped aside and let Romo have his job.. spent two years riding the bench and LEARNING.. and then actually been ready to step up.

The guy is a fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.